I recently read Robbie Graham’s excellent book UFOs’ : Reframing the Debate https://www.amazon.com/UFOs-Reframing-Debate-Robbie-Graham/dp/1786770237 and felt the need to explore the theme of how we perceive contact with the “other”, while out walking. When I listened to this monologue I realised it was so full of wind, that I’d have to can it (which is something I’ve done to about 20 monologues). But given it’s a long one (1:45:50) I decided to keep it. So please be warned, it’s full of wind in places and there was nothing I could do to prevent it or edit it out.
In this walk I take up the issue of how humans perceive and make sense of contact with the other. We could call the other ET but it’s not always clear at the time or after, that that’s exactly what it is. I ask how conditioning, belief, perception and self awareness determine how we make sense of an experience. I also suggest that these things change across the human life cycle (brain freeze – I couldn’t articulate this clearly at the time : http://winstonwuttunee.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page_2171.html) and suggest that every human being having an experience sits at a certain point in the developmental cycle and as a result interprets the experience in a certain way
The point I try to emphasise is that how we perceive and the level of self awareness that we have, both determine how we see the world and how we interpret our experiences.
I suggest that contact with the other is leading us to a greater understanding of the self and reality. This understanding is helping us to grow in a way that helps us to engage more fully with the intelligence of the other.
Hang in there !
I’ve been observing the world since I was a little boy. I’ve always paid attention to the things that other people didn’t seem to notice or care about and that same trait has stayed with me into adulthood.
I notice certain trends now (as I have for the last 30 years), about where we’re heading as species, that I don’t like but am largely powerless doing anything about. I do however, have some power, to influence human perception and understanding of the ET subject, in some small way, that sends ripples throughout the human perception of time.
I was always impressed by the Iroquois proverb about thinking about the impact of what we do on the next 7 generations – the people, the plants, the animals and the Earth (which supposedly came from The Great Law of Peace of the Longhouse People – upon which the United Nations and US Constitutions were apparently framed http://www.ohio.edu/people/hartleyg/docs/Great%20Law%20of%20Peace.pdf). What I like about this reasoning is that it forces you to consider that everything is connected. Throughout my life I’ve tried very hard to live with a principle like this in mind. But if I’m honest, I can barely see the impact of how I live on one generation, let alone seven generations.
A few years ago, one particular ET race asked me to consider how the books I will write about my own ET contact and how to make ET contact, will impact on other humans for the next 10, 50 and 500 years. It was a monumental task but I sat down for several days and thought it through. How one thing connects to another. And I realised, that even if one other person fully understands what I have to share, the impact will be significant. What I hadn’t anticipated were the negative impacts. And by generating an awareness of them, I have been able to choose more carefully how to engage with the world. Remember when Dude told me not to post the 1 minute video on how to make contact ? That was an example that would have had profound negative impacts for me, in ways you can’t comprehend.
Everything in life has a positive and negative aspect and everything we do in life, can manifest both positive and negative aspects. So it’s important to choose carefully what we say and what we do. I have some novel ideas about bio-terrorism (remember my initial training was as a biologist) that could cripple any country but just because I can think of it, doesn’t mean that I should talk about it or share my ideas with another living soul. I’m even reluctant to discuss such ideas in fiction. My son and I have joked about one idea and he truly gets it but he also readily acknowledges that it’s a very dangerous idea. So we all make choices and what’s important is that we make healthy choices that consider a wider perspective that goes beyond our own life and our own time. We are after all constantly laying the foundations for the future and for the lives of all those as yet unborn. The history of humanity as a space faring race, is being shaped now by every idea, every conflict and every struggle for a better world. And the future of all life on this planet, is being influenced right now by our willingness to feel connected to Earth and to make choices that respect the needs of other life forms that share our world.
As I’ve said before, I can’t write about the ET subject every day because quite frankly it bores the hell out of me and because I’m interested in everything, in all of life and not just one tiny little aspect ! If you’re here for that reason now, you should fuck off and find a blog about UFOs or abductees because this isn’t the place for you ! But the rest of you will understand that this blog has always been about ET and I – about other life forms from elsewhere, my relationships with them and about my experience of the human condition. And quite frankly, you can’t have one without the other. I can’t explain to you anything about my relationships with ETs without telling you something about who I am and how I function. And that’s the reality of all relationships. We are defined by each other – we are in relationship to one another, no matter how you label it.
I’m often frustrated when I read about UFOs and ETs and experiencers (more often than not – aliens and abductees) because there’s so much crap ! So much stuff that just isn’t true and so much supposedly about the other and so little about the self. Who are these people having experiences and how does who they are influence their experience and why the fuck is that missing out of the narrative ? I don’t agree with how Mike Clelland sees the ET phenomenon but I really admire the honesty and candour with which he portrays himself – Here is my human experience and here is how I’m dealing with this other experience. Take it or leave it ! That’s what I like about Mike (http://www.mikeclelland.com/ / http://hiddenexperience.blogspot.com.au/) ! So few people in this entire field have such an openness to reflecting on the human experience. The don’tknowness of what I’m experiencing.
There are a lot of people with a lot of opinions about ET contact and the nature of ETs and it’s always been the case that the squeaky wheel gets the most attention (the same is true in all aspects of human life). And because people like me are largely very quiet, compared to others who profess ET contact, it’s much harder and takes a great deal more effort to reach a wider audience. But as I’ve said before, I’m not interested in popularity. Which is why you won’t find me at a UFO/Contactee conference or any other such wankathon ! I am however interested in creating a positive influence and to do so I must have faith that A. The things I am doing are worth doing (and sometimes I’ve had serious doubts about that) and B. That what I am trying to convey will be noticed in the fullness of time. And that’s what really compels me to come back and blog and to slog away at the books I’m writing (when I’d rather be writing a novel or a play !). Because it isn’t all about me ! It’s about all of us and it’s about us and them as one. I trust that some core truth that I share will be noticed by someone, somewhere in the future, if not now. And who knows how that person will influence others and how someone in turn may help in the development of human-ET relationships ? If I convey things well, things will be understood well and if I convey them poorly, they will be understood poorly. So I know that I have to think very carefully about what I say, which is why I can say somethings when I feel like saying them and other things must wait. I’ve made many mistakes regarding things I’ve said (for all manner of reasons) and I need to try to make fewer mistakes, so that things I say are truly understood.
There is a great deal of information about the ET subject that is downright wrong. I think we can safely say it’s wrong for the following reasons :
- It’s poorly informed
- It’s accidental or engineered disinformation or misinformation
- It’s based on cultural or psychic artefacts
- Its created by people with poor self-awareness
- It’s popular because of somebodyness
- It’s shaped by cultural memes
- Any or all of the above.
What bothers me most is that so many things become fact, without any prior examination or understanding. And I guess part of the real difficulty is that you can’t analyse the ET subject the way you can say an ant colony or a supermarket or a murder scene. It’s so otherworldly and confronting to human consciousness, that all we can do is look at the artefacts that it creates. And the most common artefacts are in the domain of human experience. And human experience is of course a subjective experience as much as it is an objective experience. Therein lay a deep conundrum for this entire subject, that will never be resolved.
What I foresee and what troubles me and compels me to speak out, is that what is taken to be fact today and what commands the most attention today, tomorrow is unquestionable and lays the foundation for all that follows. I don’t want to be part of history that is building itself on hollow ground !
I don’t have any real answers about how we can go forward, except to say that you should judge any information about an ET or an ET contact experience, by way of examination of the person conveying the experience. How do they come across ? Do they have any self-awareness or understanding about how their own mental state and ways of perceiving may have influenced the experience or their memories of the experience ? What do they have to gain by what they share and is it reasonable ? Are they being honest about who they are and what ET contact means to them ? Are they driven by fear, unaware ego or a need to be noticed ? What is their modus operandi in sharing the information ? What impact has what they have shared had on them and on others ? Who are the people around this person ? What have tehey sacrificed to open themselves up to the world so publically ?
You can examine a person in any number of ways and I suggest that if someone shares something about this subject that you really want to believe, you examine the person as thoroughly as possible. Just as you ought to when it comes to adapting a spiritual belief (examine everything first !). You can’t always know the truth by simply believing it but you can feel the truth if you truly know how to feel ! There have been many times someone has pointed me to some supposed abductee/experiencer, I’ve listened to them for a minute or looked at their picture and I can feel their lies. You can all learn to do the same thing, if you don’t already. There are honest people in this field but it takes discernment to sense them.
There are very few ideas about ETs that I believe are right and I’m trying to provide an antidote to that, in one of three ways. First, by suggesting to everyone that the only true way to know ET is to know yourself. Know thyself and know life. Second, by sharing my experiences of ET contact with 30 plus races. I’m trying to convey the diversity of that life to open people’s minds and hearts to difference and sameness. And third, by sharing my intimate relationships with several ETs – beings such as Anamika and Dude and at a later time, the group I call The Beloved Carers. Such that people come to know these extraterrestrials, as living beings with their own unique personalities. I’m not going to sensationalize my contact with any ET as something that makes me special or above any one else but I am going to speak out vehemently from time to time about the complete and utter bullshit that passes for truth ! And it will be up to you to decide if what I have to say is worth listening to.
Having lived now for over a decade with tumours since my diagnosis, has pushed me way past giving a shit about what anyone thinks of me and encouraged me to consider very carefully any kind of legacy I wish to leave behind. I certainly do wish to leave a legacy behind, most of which no one else will know about because it’s the stuff that I hold dearest and the stuff I keep to myself. But the subject of ETs and ET contact is something in which I feel a need to leave some kind of legacy that others do know about. And why is that ? I don’t believe it’s for egotistic reasons. I believe it’s because I give a damn and because of the burning need I have for justice and understanding. I’m happy to be the 1 person in a million who says Reptilians and Hybrid Children are bullshit, even if people hate me because of it. I can’t support what I know is false because I know where falsity leads. It leads to ignorance and greater suffering. And that’s why I am consciously trying to transmit certain messages, that go against what the majority of people interested in this field believe. Not because I like disagreeing but because I know otherwise !
So, here are the key things I wish to convey through all my work on this subject (this list may grow in time) :
- The self is boundless and limited only to our perceptions and desires.
- The soul exist in form and formlessness and is not a static entity. It is continually changing.
- All of reality is conjoined space.
- We exist in 5 types of conjoined space – waking life (think parallel lives), dream life, deep sleep, altered states and life after death. Some conjoined spaces are more subtle than others.
- There exist all manner of Creator Races – who seed, create and nurture universes, life, souls and matter. The most developed Creator Races understand the true nature of reality and the self and create entire realities.
- All space faring ETs are benevolent in nature and abide by shared agreements. Hostile (immature) races are planet bound (or solar system bound).
- Early space faring races are monitored and controlled such that they can do no harm unto other non terrestrial species.
- Any space faring ET race that needs help, can ask for it and will recieve the help that they require from any one of the collectives. (No race will, for example, face extinction because of their genetic material running dry or be bereft of materials to support themselves).
- Space faring ETs have no agendas. That is our projection onto them. They are merely doing what they do. The idea of an agenda is a dangerous projection that distorts the truth and will damage human-ET relationships.
- There is no great battle between good and evil. The greater good is always served because that is the natural direction of growth.
- There is no grand agenda for the ET presence on this Earth at this time. They are merely continuing work that they have done for a very long time.
- Space faring ETs have aeons of experience in first contact, nurturing different life forms and the difficulties that face emerging species and the difficulties that arise in relationships between different species. We should trust in their experience and patience.It is in all of our vested interests to do so. (This flies against the comort of most human beings and refelects our insecurity and unwillingness to let go and drop expectations of how things should be).
- Approximately 5,500 years ago the ETs established a kind of structure on Earth to guide in the development of modern humans. This structure which I call The Architecture, was created with inbuilt secrecy to protect humans from themselves and was bastardised by humans seeking control. It was known that this would happen, right from the beginning and allowed to happen, as this is the only way to guide humanity towards the best possible distant future, in which we would survive and become a space faring race. The upper arms of The Architecture are ET and the lower arms of The Architecture are human. The ETs control the flow of information, in which ever way they wish. The current structure of TA is headed by 9 ETs from different races – 3 of which are Creator Races. An Earth born human from a previous human civilisation who is part of this group, has the final say on the welfare of Earth and all key issues related to her welfare. He is the current representative that leads a much larger collective. The ET I refer to as Dude (of the Muajra people) is in the position of what we would think of as second in charge. He resides on Earth 6 days a week attending to a broad range of issues related to now and Earth in the future.
- Some ETs can know anything anywhere at any time and materialise as anything anywhere that they wish. Nothing can be hidden from them. Nothing !
- Anyone can have ET contact. The key ingredients are : self-awareness, pure intention free from self-deception and greed, a deep understanding of why you want contact, a willingness to surrender control and drop all expectation, patience and openness.
- You can have contact with ETs externally in the outer world or internally in the inner world. There is no separation between inner and outer worlds, only the illusion that it is so. Both forms of contact require that you have self-awareness.
- The key to understanding ETs and ET contact is not consciousness, it’s the life force. Understand the life force and you will never feel separated from ETs for a moment.
- Humans can never alter the past. Even though many in the future will believe that they can. (Later I’ll write about the coming Chrononaut Movement and the Religious Chrononauts who believe they can change religious development and re-engineer the human future).
Over the years many people have thrown the research of David Jacobs at me to ponder because they feel that I’m wrong about the ETs and that they are abducting us to fulfill some seedy agenda. I stand by my argument that the notion of abduction represents the perception of one’s experiences at the lower end of the developmental spectrum (https://etandi.wordpress.com/2014/12/21/how-the-perception-of-et-contact-changes-humans/) and not what is actually happening.
I’ve read several of David’s books and listened to many of his interviews. He has done a lot of good work, although I can say little about how he does his regression work or the people that he has worked with.
As far as I can tell he is one of those researchers who sees the small picture – how ETs appear to be to the person who feels powerless. His belief that ETs are infiltrating the planet, is at best naive and myopic and at worst just downright stupid and dangerous. Because David doesn’t seem to have had any contact experiences himself (and no history of contact experiences), he lacks the insight to truly understand the nature of these experiences. While he is right about a great deal of ET contact being clandestine (or subversive), he is completely wrong in his conclusions about what this means and why the ETs function the way that they do.
To play into his conclusions (and the conclusions of others like him), logically leads us to conclude that we live in a dystopian universe where living beings are caught in a battle between the forces of evil and good. Which, based on my own experiences with ETs, is a faulty and unhealthy way of thinking.
I suggest that those who are interested in the subject of ET contact (by whatever name you call it), examine cautiously the claims of people who believe that ETs have a dark agenda and are a threat to us. To take such claims at face value, is to play into ignorance and to lose sight of the larger picture of how different ET races interact with one another and how sentient life has evolved.
Many believe that one of Carl Jung’s greatest achievements was his The Red Book (published posthumously in 2009 ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Red_Book_(Jung)). The ony piece of work related to the Red Book that Jung shared publicly was the Seven Sermons to the Dead (Septem Sermones ad Mortuos) which (he printed privately in 1916) which was included in 1962 in his Memories, Dreams, Reflections (https://www.amazon.com/Memories-Dreams-Reflections-C-Jung/dp/0679723951), a year after his death. Seven Sermons appears to represent the final pages of the Red Book and to be a kind of summary of the mythopoetic philosophy of the Red Book.
Many who read the Seven Sermons (and the Red Book) seem to miss the context in which Carl Jung wrote these explorations. As far as I can understand, both pieces of work represent the journey that Jung took into his own mind. For much of his life Jung actively explored his own consciousness/unconsciousness through fantasy. In this fantasy he encountered many guides and the one who grew closest to was called Philemon. He often said that Philemon provided him with wisdom that he could not otherwise have consciously known. Philemon became a powerful influence for Jung’s psychoanalytic work and his unque insights into the human condition. In later life Jung indicated that he no longer needed Philomen, as he could now depend on his own wisdom.
“In his introduction to Liber Novus, Shamdasani explains:
“The text of The Red Book draws on material from The Black Books between 1913 and 1916. Approximately fifty percent of the text of The Red Book derives directly from The Black Books, with very light editing and reworking. The “Black Books” are not personal diaries, but the records of the unique self-experimentation which Jung called his ‘confrontation with the unconscious.’He did not record day to day happenings or outer events, but his active imaginations and depictions of his mental states together with his reflections on these. The material which Jung did not include in The Red Book is of equal interest to the material which he did include.””
And further :
“If one does not place Jung’s confrontation with the unconscious in a proper perspective, or understand the significance of the Red Book, one is in no place to understand fully Jung’s intellectual development from 1913 onwards, and not only that, but his life as well: it was his inner life which dictated his movements in the world. … For Jung’s work on his fantasies in Black Books and the Red Book formed the core of his later work, as he himself contended. The Red Book is at the center of Jung’s life and work. [Understanding Jung] without an accurate account of it would be like writing the life of Dante without the Commedia, or Goethe without Faust.
Like Virgil’s gift to Dante in his allegory, The Divine Comedy (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_Comedy), Philemon provided Jung with both a journey of discovery and the insight to understand the journey. The journey of course ultimately being about life and reality.
The Seven Sermons to the Dead and The Red Book works of great insight and represent a very powerful inner journey. But what I find so striking, is that people ignore the example that Jung has set for us. Someone else who encouraged such inner exploration was Roberto Assagioli (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_Assagioli) with his Psychosynthesis (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosynthesis). Assagioli developed many methods for internal exploration – which can be used for psyhcotherapy, healing and general exploration of one’s own mind.
I’ve sometimes spoken here and on the TSMs about my own Internal World’s methods (ISS/ICW : https://etandi.wordpress.com/category/internal-worlds-method/) as a means of using the imagination to learn about the nature of one’s consciousness/unconsciousness and to make contact with ETs and those who have died etc. One of the reasons I’ve spoken about this, is because like Jung and Assagioli, I too discovered the power of the imagination to reveal much that is hidden and to move beyond the usual limitations of the ordinary mind. Such methods are at least as powerful as the use of psychdelics, without any of the dangers or potentials for misunderstanding.
The Seven Sermons and The Red Book are powerful and illuminating works but we should not consider them the only creations of their type. Many of you have heard me speak about Alapo – a kind of higher dimensional aspect I’ve been working with (https://etandi.wordpress.com/2016/10/29/alapo-on-consciousness-and-deepening-the-well-of-experience-part-1/ / https://etandi.wordpress.com/2014/11/24/tsm21-a-reading-from-my-book-on-consciousness/). In the last few years I’ve transcibed about 500 pages of dilalogue that has taken place between the two of us. Alapo has also become a sort of boundless guide – with whom I can speak or meet internally. Unlike Jung, I’m not trying to create any kind of personal mythopoetic magnum opus but Like Jung, I seek to understand the self through something more than the conventional view of the self. I sense that in coming decades many other people, who seek understanding about the self and the nature of reality, will attempt similar experiements like my own and those of Jung and Assagioli and is so doing create their own mythopoetic master pieces that draw from the collective wisdom of mankind and the wisdom of the totality of all their lives (or at least one of them).
I can easily imagine a similar work as a result of internal world contact with actual ETs !
Perhaps it will be you who will write the next Sermon ! 😉
The Seven Sermons to the Dead (Septem Sermones ad Mortuos here : http://gnosis.org/library/7Sermons.htm.
OK I lied ! It’s a bullshit title ! I just thought I’d try one of those self help style prescriptions, for fun ! Instead, here’s 10 psychological steps to help you make ET Contact.
- Let go of all preconceptions about how ETs are supposed to be.
- Let go of all ideas about the nature of your own self.
- Drop all fear and Nike it (just do it).
- Drop all expectations.
- Keep and open mind and an open heart.
- Want it for the right reasons.
- Know what the right reasons are.
- Let go of all your addictions for at least 1 day – including all electronics, cameras, smoking etc.
- Be prepared to face the unknown in you and in them.
In this early evening walk n talk, I step back and try and take an ET view of Human Contact. One of my great frustrations with the entire field of UFOology/ET contact is the myopic view that so many people have, in which they create a good ET vs bad ET dichotomy or a dystopian view of the cosmos. In this talk, I try and counter a little of that with common sense (which obviously ain’t so common !).
The things in this monologue were probably the hardest things I’ve ever spoken about publicly.
Today, I open up and share my thoughts about memory, uncertainty and doubt in the ET contact experience, looking at two of my own experiences 23 years apart. I explore how contact with beings from elsewhere shatters your experience of reality and talk about why I think most people who have contact, avoid talking about uncertainty and doubt and why these things are really critical to making sense of the experience. I post this monologue with some hesitation but do so because I belive that we need to be as honest and transparent as we can be, if we are to truly understand the experience of human-ET contact.
There is some repetitive noise in the early part of the recording due to my shoes squeaking and the squeaking on my iPod cover.
Enjoy ! 😉
According to the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary, Disclosure is a word first used in 1567, which is defined as :
“the act of making something known / the act of disclosing something / something (such as information) that is made known or revealed / something that is disclosed.”
In legal terms, Disclosure can be defined as :
“An act or instance of disclosing: as a : a lender’s revelation of information to a consumer under the Truth in Lending Act that enables the consumer to make an intelligent decision about the loan b : the revelation to investors of financial information about a corporation or municipality and about the security it is offering for sale — see also prospectus, registration statement. Editor’s note: Disclosure is required for a public offering. c : revelation by a corporate insider (as an officer) for approval of a business transaction that involves self-dealing d : a debtor in bankruptcy’s revelation to creditors of a bankruptcy plan.”
Relevant synonyms include revelation, divulgence and exposure. Related words include bombshell, kick, kicker, surprise, acknowledgment, admission, avowal, concession and confession. Near antonyms include concealment and cover up.
I don’t know who really came up with the idea of Alien Disclosure but I think it would be fair to credit Steven Greer with kick starting the Alien Disclosure Movement and doing most of the ground work. Love him or hate him, he has almost single-handedly created a movement ! Since Steven launched the Disclosure Project (http://disclosureproject.org/), John Greenwald Jr. setup chased up FOI documents and distributed them through The Black Vault (http://www.theblackvault.com/casefiles/), Richard Dolan has put forward his own thoughts on disclosure (https://www.richarddolanpress.com/), Steven Bassett has launched Paradigm Research Group (http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/), there has been a Citizen Hearing on Disclosure (http://www.citizenhearing.org/), Grant Cameron has prodded away at the veil around US presidents (http://www.presidentialufo.com/), Steven Greer also created new projects in the form of CSETI (http://www.cseti.org/) and Sirius/Unacknowledged (http://www.siriusdisclosure.com/), Rey Hernandez set up an experiencer based research group FREE (which I think has changed its name) (http://www.experiencer.org/) and recently a new group has arisen with the amusing name of The Disclosure Activists (http://www.disclosureactivists.org/ / https://www.change.org/p/united-nations-world-governments-media-formally-acknowledge-that-extraterrestrial-intelligences-are-engaging-the-human-race).
The idea of setting up a group to force governments of the world to drop their secrecy around UFOs and ETs isn’t new. In 1977 Peter Gersten set up a group called Citizens Against UFO Secrecy (CAUS) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens_Against_UFO_Secrecy / http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/caus.html). The group took aim at governments and corporations concealing the truth, in the same year as Close Encounters of the Third Kind hit cinema screens and brought government concealment of the ET presence to the foreground of people’s awareness. Back then most people just didn’t get it. But since then, a lot of things have changed, including our ability to communicate and find information ! What was remarkable about Peter and his group was his willingness to push Freedom of Information and take a legal stance on opening up secrecy.
According to VJ Enterprises, the website which references Peter Gersten :
“For those of you not familiar with Peter, he is a criminal defense attorney who in 1977 brought suit in a U.S. District Court on behalf of Ground Saucer Watch against the Central Intelligence Agency. Pursuant to the FOIA lawsuit, the CIA in 1979 released over 900 pages of documents relating to the UFO phenomenon. They refused to release 57 documents, claiming national security considerations. On June 24th, 1980 Gersten brought suit against the National Security Agency on behalf of his own recently formed organization, Citizens Against UFO Secrecy, for 135 UFO related documents. On November 18, 1980, based upon a NSA top secret affidavit, the Court dismissed the lawsuit stating that “the continued need for secrecy far out weighed the public’s right to know.”
The two key principles identified by Peters group were :
“1) It is against any and all secrecy relating to contact with all forms of extraterrestrial intelligence
2) it believes that the public has the absolute and unconditional right to know about this contact.”
In addition Peter said of his group :
“Pursuant to these principles, CAUS is involved to specific projects to get the truth out:
1) A Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit to be filed against the Army based upon the book “Day After Roswell” attributed to Lt. Col. (ret) Philip Corso.
2) “Project:Destination Moon,’ the first civilian, privately financed, rocket to the moon to send back live photos from Sinus Medii to verify alleged artificial structures located there
3) the CAUS INITIATIVE, a viable and practical alternative to Congressional hearings, immunity and amnesty
4) ‘Beyond a Reasonable Doubt,’ a promotional and fundraising video on behalf of CAUS.”
Does any of this sound familiar ? A lot of what has become the modern ET Disclosure movement, was probably mapped out by Peter and the CAUS group.
So what do people mean these days when they speak of Alien/ET Disclosure ? I think most people mean that governments and their leaders will come out and talk openly about their history of contact with beings from other worlds.
I think that there are several core issues in relation to disclosure that are largely ignored. First, we have a lot of expectation about what we ought to be told. What are our expectations and why do we have the right to have them fulfilled ? Second, we assume that our governments know everything about the ETs. Do they really ? Third, we assume that governments were the first conduits for ET contact. Why would they be ? Fourth, we assume that governments were the first official conduits for ET contact, in preference to individuals within governments, corporations or other organizations. Did you ever wonder why Abe Lincoln was the person of choice for official contact before he died ? Fifth, we assume that we can handle the truth. What a load of crap ! We can’t even handle our own waste ! Sixth, we assume that people will get over the truth and that citizens will find a way to adapt to the reality of ETs visiting our planet. That maybe a comfortable assumption for those who want to know, who think they are ready for the truth but is it the reality for most of the human population ? I don’t think so ! Seventh, we assume that it is government’s or others in power who have created the secrecy. As I’ve said before (https://thesomethingmonologues.podbean.com/e/tsm120-a-rough-sketch-of-the-architecture-the-diamond-complex-power-structures-that-rule-the-world/), there are two kinds of secrecy. The secrecy created by the ETs at the top of The Architecture and it is designed to protect us from ourselves. And the secrecy created by the lower arms of The Architecture and it is mostly designed to protect self interests and to protect individuals and groups from public retribution. Eighth, we assume that the disclosures that governments have to make about their interactions with ETs are the greatest of all secrets that they have to hide. This last point is worth emphasizing. So let me make something very clear. Something that I have learned from the ETs themselves. Those in power who hold this information in secret, have much more than a history of ET contact to conceal. They have done things to populations of individual countries, that would make citizens of all walks of life, turn against them. Some of this relates to humans who witnessed ETs and ET craft and some of it relates to genocidal plans that were put into action more than a century ago. If you unravel the ET secret, you unravel all their secrets and this is something no individual or group in power is willing to do.
What most people don’t realise is, that in regard to covert groups within the lower arms of The Architecture, the ET secret goes back to at least Abe Lincoln (It maybe worth exploring other possibilities about why he was killed ?). These groups have kept this secret for a very long time and over the course of that time have developed new ways to conceal the truth and to share the truth. All of it bound by law and powerful legal documents. And obviously what began as a concealment of a greater reality that threatened to undermine their sovereign power and the power of the Church, has transformed into a concealment of a greater reality that threatens to undermine a diverse range of information and technologies, which create profit, wealth and power. Secrecy is always about power. Power in the now. But sometimes it’s also about the perception of power in the future. That’s why military and corporate entities create Strategic Plans, so that they can lay a foundation from here to there, with some degree of certainty. It’s also why some groups have used gifted psychics to profile the future and help them map out a set of desired outcomes and their desired destinations.
I think some sort of ET Disclosure has been in action since at least 1947. But it’s been soft and malleable and adjusted according to how people respond. Obviously the longer the secrecy associated with the lower arms of TA has been in action, the greater the crimes against Earth/humanity and the harder it has become for complete disclosure. What we also have to remember is the longer these groups have been able to commit atrocities against humanity, the less willing they will be to disclose everything that they have done – especially those things that fall outside of the ET subject. So, it might be plausible for them to execute some sort of very diluted plan for ET Disclosure but it can only go so far because with very little effort the links to human atrocities will reveal themselves.
I think that there are four general possibilities regarding ET Disclosure (as most people understand it) :
- It happens when the 9 ETs at the top of TA say it can happen.
- It happens with a plan, as determined by the 16/90 humans in the middle layers of TA or by the lower levels of TA.
- It happens in a very organic way without a plan.
- It is forced to happen by a series of whistleblower revelations of Biblical proportions.
My money is on three possibilities. It is already happening according to a well documented future that the ETs have explored thoroughly and they are following their own plan, regardless of any other human plans. It is happening with a human plan and organically – where the plan continues to be modified, depending on how humanity responds and how particular geopolitical dynamics unfold. It will be accelerated by a series of uncontainable revelations (leaks) that blow all other revelations out of the water !
I think what is clear is that with or without a plan, those in power are attempting to acclimatize people to the reality of ET life and condition them to certain ideas about what it might be like and to influence them to believe certain things which are true and which are false. I suspect that different individuals and groups within the lower arms, have different, perhaps competing agendas, that sometimes pull collective thinking one way and sometimes pull it another.
The question I keep asking myself, is why do people really want disclosure, when they can discover the reality of ETs and ET contact for themselves ? I think the answer might be – because like the Parental Fallacy (see James Hillman) that occurs in most people (who see childhood experience with parents as the key to healthy human development), we think an authority figure has all the answers and will show us the way. Forgetting first and foremost, that we ought to trust ourselves. But we don’t as individuals or as a species and that’s why we always look for answers outside of ourselves.
I’d like to propose a set of categories of ET Disclosure, that I believe more accurately match how things are or could be, rather than what we assume they should be.
1. Full Disclosure Type A (FDTA) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use official government bodies to disclose the nature of their ET contact, ET related work and all other secrets. (I don’t think this will ever happen.)
2. Full Disclosure Type B (FDTB) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use official government bodies to disclose the full nature of their ET contact. (I think this could happen in 200-300 years. I had previously suggested in 100 years. I think I was wrong.)
3. Partial Disclosure Type A (PDTA) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use official government bodies to disclose a very diluted version of the nature of their ET contact, ET related work and other secrets. (I think this could happen in 100 years.)
4. Partial Disclosure Type B (PDTB) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use official government bodies to disclose a very diluted version of the nature of their ET contact and ET related work. (I think this could happen in 25-50 years.)
5. Partial Disclosure Type C (PDTC) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use official government bodies to disclose a very diluted version of the nature of their ET contact. (I think this could happen in 10-20 years.)
6. Nestled Disclosure Type A (NDTA) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use a wide range of outlets and fronts to release small amounts of information about the nature of their ET contact, ET related work and other secrets, nestled within public information that is both easy and hard to find. Such information is slowly and incrementally increased to a point that reaches full disclosure. (I don’t think this will ever happen.)
7. Nestled Disclosure Type B (NDTB) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use a wide range of outlets and fronts to release small amounts of information about the nature of their ET contact, ET related work and other secrets, nestled within public information that is both easy and hard to find. Such information is slowly and incrementally increased to a point that reaches partial disclosure (PDTA). (I think this could happen in 100 years.)
8. Nestled Disclosure Type C (NDTC) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use a wide range of outlets and fronts to release small amounts of information about the nature of their ET contact and ET related work, nestled within public information that is both easy and hard to find. Such information is slowly and incrementally increased to a point that reaches full disclosure (FDTB). (I think this could happen in 200-300 years.)
9. Nestled Disclosure Type D (NDTD) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use a wide range of outlets and fronts to release small amounts of information about the nature of their ET contact and ET related work, nestled within public information that is both easy and hard to find. Such information is slowly and incrementally increased to a point that reaches partial disclosure (PDTB). (I think this could happen in 100 years.)
10. Nestled Disclosure Type E (NDTE) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use a wide range of outlets and fronts to release small amounts of information about the nature of their ET contact, nestled within public information that is both easy and hard to find. Such information is slowly and incrementally increased to a point that reaches full disclosure (FDTB). (I think this could happen in 200-300 years.)
11. Nestled Disclosure Type F (NDTF): In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use a wide range of outlets and fronts to release small amounts of information about the nature of their ET contact, nestled within public information that is both easy and hard to find. Such information is slowly and incrementally increased to a point that reaches partial disclosure (PDTC). (I think this could happen in 100 years.)
12. Trojan Disclosure Type A (TDTA) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use a wide range of outlets and fronts to release small amounts of information about the nature of their ET contact and ET related work, within a range of ongoing true and false disclosures that have been within public information that is both easy and hard to find. This information is blended with previously released false information, such that over time, more of the available information becomes true. Such information is slowly and incrementally increased to a point that reaches full disclosure (FDTB). (I think this could happen in 100 years.)
13. Trojan Disclosure Type B (TDTB) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use a wide range of outlets and fronts to release small amounts of information about the nature of their ET contact and ET related work, within a range of ongoing true and false disclosures that have been within public information that is both easy and hard to find. This information is blended with previously released false information, such that over time, more of the available information becomes true. Such information is slowly and incrementally increased to a point that reaches partial disclosure. (I think this could happen in 25 years.)
14. Trojan Disclosure Type C (TDTC) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use a wide range of outlets and fronts to release small amounts of information about the nature of their ET contact, within a range of ongoing true and false disclosures that have been within public information that is both easy and hard to find. This information is blended with previously released false information, such that over time, more of the available information becomes true. Such information is slowly and incrementally increased to a point that reaches full disclosure. (I think this could happen in 100 years.)
15. Trojan Disclosure Type D (TDTD) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use a wide range of outlets and fronts to release small amounts of information about the nature of their ET contact, within a range of ongoing true and false disclosures that have been within public information that is both easy and hard to find. This information is blended with previously released false information, such that over time, more of the available information becomes true. Such information is slowly and incrementally increased to a point that reaches partial disclosure (PDTB). (I think this has been happening for the last three decades and will continue.)
16. False Disclosure Type A (FDTA) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use individuals, official government bodies and non government bodies to disclose a false version of the nature of their ET contact and ET related work. (I think this has been happening for the last three decades and will continue.)
17. False Disclosure Type B (FDTB) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use individuals, official government bodies and non government bodies to disclose a false version of the nature of their ET contact. (I think this has been happening for the last six decades and will continue.)
18. Revelationary Disclosure (RA): In which a former insider with one of the highest levels of clearance, within the lower arms of The Architecture, produces evidence that blows the lid off the true nature of ET contact, a great deal of ET related work and many other secrets. Such a revelationary disclosure, will, like in the Book of Revelations, lead to a catastrophic show down between different groups within the lower arms of The Architecture and guilty parties that are identified and the public – who will call for significant retribution, justice and restitution. (I think such an event is highly probable in the next 30 years because good people always find a way.)
19. Standard Whistleblower Disclosure Type A (SWDTA) : In which a former insider with a any level of clearance, within the lower arms of The Architecture, makes disclosures about the nature of ET contact and ET related work. Such disclosures will likely be related to single project but may provide links to other projects. Those who disclose in this way will seek protection via constitutional law and/or some kind of public profile. (I think such disclosures have been happening for the last two decades and will continue.)
20. Standard Whistleblower Disclosure Type B (SWDTB) : In which a former insider with any level of clearance, within the lower arms of The Architecture, makes disclosures about the nature of ET contact. Such disclosures will likely be related to single project but may provide links to other projects. Those who disclose in this way will seek protection via constitutional law and/or some kind of public profile. (I think such disclosures have been happening for the last two decades and will continue.)
21. Dead Man’s Disclosure Type A (DMDTA) : In which a former insider with a high level of clearance, within the lower arms of The Architecture, makes significant disclosures about the nature of ET contact and ET related work. Such disclosures will likely be related to single project but may provide links to other projects. Those who disclose in this way will seek protection via a web of connections and triggers that will be activated should they go down. (I think such disclosures have been happening for the last two decades and will continue.)
22. Dead Man’s Disclosure Type B (DMDTB) : In which a former insider with a high level of clearance, within the lower arms of The Architecture, makes significant disclosures about the nature of ET contact. Such disclosures will likely be related to single project but may provide links to other projects. Those who disclose in this way will seek protection via a web of connections and triggers that will be activated should they go down. (I think such disclosures have been happening for the last two decades and will continue.)
23. Kamikaze Disclosure Type A (KDTA) : In which a former insider with a high level of clearance, within the lower arms of The Architecture, makes significant disclosures about the nature of ET contact and ET related work. Such disclosures will likely be related to single project but may provide links to other projects. These disclosures will include names of projects, participant organizations and individual project members. Those who disclose in this way will not seek out any protection, believing that disclosure is worth any risk to their personal safety. (I think this will begin within the next decade.)
24. Kamikaze Disclosure Type B (KDTB) : In which a former insider with a high level of clearance, within the lower arms of The Architecture, makes significant disclosures about the nature of ET contact and ET related work. Such disclosures will likely be related to single project but may provide links to other projects. These disclosures will not include names of projects, participant organizations and individual project members. Those who disclose in this way will not seek out any protection, believing that disclosure is worth any risk to their personal safety. (I think this will begin within the next decade.)
25. Experiencer Disclosure Type A (EDTA) : In which genuine ET contact experiencers reveal the nature of their ET contact experiences and what they have learned from the ETs. (I think this has been happening for the last six decades and will continue.)
26. Experiencer Disclosure Type B (EDTB) : In which genuine ET contact experiencers reveal the nature of their ET contact experiences and what they have learned from the ETs. (I think this has been happening for the last six decades and will continue.)
This is by no means an exhaustive list of possibilities regarding how we could categorize ET disclosure. All of these possibilities can happen out of the public eye or with single individuals or groups of individuals directly in the public eye. Whistleblowers who come forward may choose to go it alone or come forward as a kind of group disclosure, as occurred with Steven Greer’s Disclosure Project, when witnesses testified before the media. They may also do so through a genuine congressional hearing or hearing before any other elected political body. And while many people think there’s safety in numbers, people who breach their security oaths (binding legal documents that are usually good for 100 years) will still face significant risks to their personal/family safety.
So, ET Disclosure is a big idea that probably means lots of things to lots of people. There are lots of different ways that we can look at the subject and lots of different ways that we can categorise disclosure. The point I’m trying to make in this post, is that ET Disclosure is a nebulous concept and that while most people think they are ready for the truth, they really aren’t. The reason that Full ET Disclosure (as I have defined it in FDTA) is a delusion, is that it means the lower arms of The Architecture will have to come clean about ET contact, ET related work and every other secret that has been kept from the masses. Think of secret information as a giant web (or ball of string). When you tug on one side or several sides of the web hard enough, all the other parts of the web begin to give way. This means that not only will the lower arms of TA be entirely be exposed and forced to collapse but The Diamond Complex (sorry I haven’t elaborated on this yet) will be exposed, laying bare everything about how the modern world is constructed and bring about a major collapse of the modern world as we know it. This would be unlikely to be beneficial in the short-term but ultimately beneficial in the long run. Unless you know what I am talking about, you probably won’t understand my comment. What I would urge you to do is to look at how our history has been constructed and look very, very carefully at the history of the British Empire, India, America and Europe, in particular. Look at how the great Industrial Empires of 18th and 19th century were created and what has become of them today. If you can do that, you will understand why I say that full disclosure will bring about a major collapse of the modern world.
This thing that people call disclosure is really a misnomer because people are confused about what they want disclosed and what could be disclosed, that is connected to what they want disclosed. What people are really seeking is a true account of the history of modern man and empire in the modern age. I would suggest that a better word to describe what it is that people really seek is “Revelation” but unfortunately that word has too many biblical connotations to be used accurately. The problem with whatever word we choose, is that it will either confine or inflate what it is that people truly seek. And whatever word people choose, will mean different things to different people. For now, it seems that we’re stuck with Disclosure. And I think in a couple of centuries when people (including historians) look back at this time, they will refer to The Disclosure Movement. Which is a way will be kind of tragic because the name itself won’t really say enough about what it was all about. But that’s how history often works – poor choices, poor language and poor names to describe things get stuck and get carried. Think of The Crusades, The Declaration of Independence, The Reformation, The Renaissance, 9/11, Age of Man, Middle Ages, Modernism, Modernity, The Plague etc.
Full Disclosure is a delusion that many people are reluctant to let go of because it promises so much. In some kind of mythical way, it promises to liberate people from their suffering and offers them some kind of transcendence because most people have no idea what it really means and are too lazy to do the work of spiritual development for themselves. It’s not that disclosure itself actually promises anything. Its people who load it with all kinds of unrealistic expectations. In addition to Full Disclosure being a delusion (internal deception arising in the individual mind), I think we can also say that disclosure is an illusion (external deception arising outside of the individual). So in a sense disclosure is both a misperception created by us and by others. And that’s a very dangerous thing because if we aren’t aware of our own minds or how influence and propaganda work, we can easily be misled into thinking we’ve witnessed significant revelation, when we’ve merely decieved ourselves and/or been spoon fed another lie or half truth. And as we all know, the masses can easily be manipulated for any cause.
What I would like to see is a systematic analysis of what passes as disclosure and an exploration of what disclosure has been, is and could be; what it means to people; and what the implications of the many types of disclosure could have on the human world as we know it now and in the future.
Until such a time prevails, I believe the idea of disclosure will bounce around between those who seek genuine liberation of the facts and the nutcases of the world who spend more time masturbating and ejaculating on other people’s ideas, than examining their own. If you think I’m being vile and poking fun at a lot of people, I am and for good reason. Because I’m sick and tired of the worlds idiots getting all the attention and hijacking fruitful conversations about how we as human beings wish to live and ought to live. We’ve allready had enough crazy people hijack our species !
You can read more on the subject of disclosure here :
Over the course of my blog and the TSMs I’ve tried my best to sketch out how to initiate your own contact with ETs and dead people. In this monologue I continue to sketch things out by exploring how best to approach contact. Some of you have heard me describe contact with various life forms as interspecies communication and a way of connecting with the greater (undivided) self. Today I explore how we might make contact with ETs, Hairy Folk (Yowies, Sasquatch, Yeti etc), those in the after life, balls of light and our fellow animals, while I enjoy the first evening fire of 2017.
Enjoy ! 😉
PS. If you enjoy the TSMs, consider supporting the work I do here :
A question for you !
An interactome is a concept that I am bastardizing from this concept in molecular biology (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interactome) to this : An interactome is any set of interactions that occur between two organism, in any given space of any size. So in the case of a Human-ET interactions, lets imagine that space to be something in which we humans can see an organism in the macroscale range. In other words between micro and very big. I am not talking about the interaction between your adrenal cells and a galaxy, I’m talking about the interaction between you, the body human you know and an ET and the body it knows.
So, describe the appearance of a potential Human-ET Interactome ?
If you can describe this in some way individually or collectively, then you’ll have figured out how to initiate ET contact and maintain a relationship with the ETs !
Good luck !