I was talking briefly this afternoon with a lovely lady reader in Sweden who has also had ET contact. She had previously made a passing comment about being asked by her children not to talk about aliens because of their friends and family and it prompted more of an awareness of something, which has been gnawing away at my heart for years. So much so, that recently I had thought that I would soon make a TSM with my son and explore the issue.
So if I understood this person correctly, she was implying that her children impose a heavy insistence on her keeping her own contact experiences and interest in aliens under lock and key, out of the public domain ! What she said immediately resonated with me because it’s something that my own son (and his mum) have made very clear to me. Just as a small side note. My son tried very hard (against my suggestion) to gain popularity and pocket money through Youtube gaming videos and the lack of attention only reinforced his sense of loneliness. Dude had suggested that if he spoke about his own ET and Yowie experiences and apparent experiences with people who have died, he would gain the interest that he seeks. But Toa being Toa, he withdrew from Youtube entirely and has been too afraid to speak of his own experiences for fear of ridicule. In all fairness, he’s seen what I’ve had to endure and it bothers the hell out of him that he could be on the receiving end of similar judgement, ridicule and threats.
The incredible irony in this subject is that most of the children of parents having ET contact, are also having ET contact but they are either unaware of it, uncomfortable with talking about it or unwilling to admit to it ! My son fits into all three categories. But mostly I think, children who have parents who are having ET contact and/or who are having contact themselves, are absolutely terrified of how their peers will judge them. Talking about ETs as a child or a teen, is worse than coming out about being gay or admitting that you’re a virgin or that you don’t have a mobile phone or a game console !
I wonder also if the fear of a parent speaking publicly about this subject arises from the child’s perception that the parent is obsessed by the subject and speaks about it with such enthusiasm, that they forget that others don’t share the same enthusiasm ? I’ve always said to my son and his mum that I don’t care what others think of me but they do seem to care what others think of them. And in all fairness my son has had a hard enough time at school (today he finished high school at last !), without having to be the kid with the dad who’s an alien nutcase ! I wonder also if perhaps our children are afraid to be associated with an apparent wacko because they too might be tarred with the same brush ? Judged in the same way ?
I try really hard to protect my sons privacy and don’t talk openly about the ET subject at all with anyone within an hour of here. But no matter what I do or do not do, my son has this terrible fear that his dad will say the wrong thing in the wrong place and nothing I can say or do will lessen his fear. I recently shared the link to this blog with one of his former friends because she is a very intelligent person going through a hard time, who I feel may find something of comfort in something I’ve said. But god knows if my son found out, he’d kill me !
So if our children are so terrified of us speaking about the subject or being associated with the subject, what does that say about us and our society ? What does it say about how judgemental we are as human beings ? What does it say about our readiness for this absurd idea called disclosure ? And what impact is this having on all those authentic people who are having contact, who need to feel 100 % supported and accepted by their families – even when and especially when they speak about the subject publicly ?
I’ve lived with contact for a very long time and I’ve spoken openly to my son about many of my experiences. Have I worn him out or put too much responsibility on his shoulders ? Maybe ! Would he prefer a dad like every one elses ? Maybe ! Have I focused too much on helping him to keep an open heart and an open mind, at the expense of supposed normality ? Maybe ! But I don’t know how else to be !
I don’t place the responsibility for this discord or problem on our children. I place it on the human race. Our children are merely a mirror for what we as a species have allowed ourselves to become. Something that is afraid of ‘the other’. The other in us, elsewhere on Earth and out there ! How do we get past this ? How can we help our children to overcome this ? And what are we as parents doing wrong ?
As I said in my conversation this afternoon with the lady in Sweden, I would love to speak to large numbers of children and to discover just how many of them are having ET contact. Because I suspect, there are many of them who do and don’t know they are having contact. And some of them will become adults who also have children who have ET contact. The ETs know how it will pan out for the children. They know who needs full awareness and who needs to remember and when things should unfold for individual people. But it’s much harder for us individually and as a species. We don’t know when a child needs support or when an adult needs support. We don’t know how children interpret their own experiences and how fear prevents them acknowledging or coming out about their own experiences. Subsequently, I believe that we need more knowledge about these issues, so that as a society we create healthy human beings who feel free to talk openly about their experiences with the other.
Perhaps this subject is up there with genital warts, period pads, vaginal mucous, penile secretions, fellatio, incontinence in younger and older people, euthanasia, addictive behaviours, death, Bill Clinton getting sucked off in the Oval Office and going onto be a worthy good samaritan, mother in-laws (who are processed cheaply at our local butchers !), the joy of ageing, dementia as a valid human experience, the validity of mandatory autopsies (goodbye human rights !), transpersonal experiences and all kinds of other taboo subjects ??? Perhaps it’s just one of those things that is way too confronting or seemingly ridiculous for the majority of human beings ?
I don’t know this for sure, that it will actually happen but it’s my wish that one day my son speaks openly about his experiences and stands up against the stupidity that surrounds this subject, as I have done. I would however understand if he shies away from it completely. Exactly as his mum has done.
I’m curious to hear from you what you make of this whole topic. Whether you are a parent in the same boat as me or someone who hasn’t experienced ETs yet. Am I missing something here ? Have I been so absorbed in this subject for so long, that I’ve lost any sense of what this subject is like from the outside or what the world is like for children ?
I’m putting TSM151 in front of the TSM150, as I accidentally deleted something from the final render of TSM151 and have to edit it again.
Those of you who are familiar with my blog or the TSMs will know that I rarely give you a direct and full explanation of how to make ET contact. Instead I sketch out the many different aspects of self awareness that will help you make contact. (I’ll give full descriptions in future contact audio and in the contact book).
In today’s night time monologue (which was made during a light contact session – that is, one at the end of a long tiring day), I give you a simple overview of another way of making contact using the life force. Some people will get this and some people won’t !
In addition I share a little about what I learned about a new race via a telempathic contact session I had the night before (which also included seeing a series of blinkers).
Perhaps in a later TSM I can detail exactly how I came to develop this method of interacting and the steps I went through to prove to myself that it was real.
It’s my wish to continue interacting with this race and at some point perhaps I’ll be fortunate enough to have face to face contact with them. I’ll keep you posted regarding anything else I learn about them !
This particular race, apparently come from a world that orbits a blue star – which I assume is what we call a Blue Giant (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_giant). Blue Giants are some of the hottest stars that we know and are thought by most people to have lifeless planets. Perhaps however, we are wrong about this and habitable planets may exist in a region that is a long way out from the star. I don’t know. All I know is that I was very surprised by what I was told ! I guess it’s a question for Dude ! 😉
The key for me, to all of these interactions, is not to judge whether they are definitively real or not but to write everything down and to compile my experiences for myself. So that over time I can check information against information and come to a final conclusion if and when I have a face to face contact with them, or others meet them and make similar comments about who they are. Sometimes these experiences are very powerful emotionally and continue after seeing lights in the sky !
Enjoy ! 😉
Just a quick heads up before bed. If you haven’t already figured it out, Tom Delonge is being played as a pawn in a very provocative and influential game of deception around the ET issue. Ignore any revelations that come from him or former military officials tomorrow or any time in the near future. He’s been encouraged to believe in the good ET vs bad ET dichotomy. Part of a much longer plan at global deception. If there are any widespread revelations via he or his team, they will have a little truth mixed in with a lot of lies. So be careful what you believe !
Really, Tom is a no one to the world of secrecy and to the lower arms of The Architecture. But he is a person who can easily be manipulated. I have nothing against him. He seems like a very nice person. But he’s naive and willing to believe that others think he’s important enough for them to reveal their secrets to him. Secrets that are global in scale. In the art of psychological warfare, Tom is a perfect pawn ! As is Linda Moulton Howe and Steve Bassett – both supporters of Tom’s work, who have and will be, just as easily manipulated !
Tom and his team (which may include some honourable people ?) will apparently be making unbelievable revelations here https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/ in 5 hours time.
If you really want to understand the group that has got behind Tom, you should scrutinise the people on his team and the companies current and future investors. The people who should be of greatest concern to you, are the manipulators you don’t see !
Not everything that looks good, is good !
Update : Here’s the grand entry !
Hey folks, I have been busy with making fire breaks around the house, cutting out trees under power line and dealing with severe hypoglycemia. I’m heading back to my oncologist tomorrow to map out the next year of treatment.
I have been working every now and then on some tables and diagrams for one of my ET related books. Here’s a table which shows a comparison between my model about ETs and popular models (which of course doesn’t mean every other one – just what’s popular). This is a work in progress and copyright – so if you wish to share it, please share a link to this page. The final table will probably be much more detailed.
Much of what I’ve said is at odds with what many people believe, including so called abductees and experiencers. But I stand by everything I’ve said !
A big thanks to my friend Sandor for your ongoing support ! Your kindness is immeasurable ! 😉
Wishing you all well !
Some of you will recall that me saying that my ex wife Rachel worked for a covert group based in England, with Earth based ETs, profiling different groups of people and carrying out specific interventions. Rachel had a much higher clearance than CS and worked with him on numerous assignments. Like him, her work put her in direct contact with ETs in crash sites but it also put her in contact with ETs in specific projects and in the field.
We were talking recently about why she will never come forward to discuss her former work and that prompted me to ask about other people she knew in the field and how they might see the issue of whistleblowing (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whistleblower). That discussion helped me to see a much wider perspective that I hadn’t fully understood before. What follows is a partial exploration of what we talked about.
Rachel said that for starters, she signed a 100 year legal agreement that forbids her breaching her security oath. That agreement is trans-national and if she breaks it there would be significant consequences. Rachel pointed out that her greatest concern, is not for herself of her family but actually for the people that she worked with and for the ETs. She knows what these people are capable of and she doesn’t want to see anyone she was friends with, hurt. She’s seen people erased and seen their histories erased and she knows how that can bring people directly effected and those around them to the brink of madness, desperation and suicide.
I don’t want to say much about Rachel because she has no interest in sharing anything and is planning on taking everything to the grave. Years of trying to encourage her to come forward, only damaged our relationship ! And truly, people have no idea what secrecy does to relationships !
So let me define three types of whistleblowers :
Public Whistleblowers : These people work within groups and projects that are known to the public. Karen Silkwood is a well known example https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Silkwood.
Classified Whistleblowers : These people work within groups and projects that are unknown to the public and classified by governments. Edward Snowden is a good example https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Snowden.
Covert Whistleblowers : These people work within groups and projects that are unknown to the public and classified by groups that work independent of government oversight (even though they may work within government projects). They may work within government or corporate entities but they are accountable to those in the lower arms of The Architecture. The senior employees who oversee such projects are not considered to be temporary employees (like the US President of the English Prime Minister).
Some whistleblowers are fortunate enough to have legal protection but many do not. According to Wikipedia, in the US (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whistleblower_protection_in_the_United_States) :
There are certain limitations and exemptions to the legal protections for whistleblowers in the U.S. With regard to federal legislation, the broadest law is the Whistleblower Protection Act. However, its protections only apply to federal employees. Both public and private employees may be protected under topic-specific federal laws, such as the Occupational Safety and Health Act, but such laws cover only a narrow, specific area of unlawful activity. Private sector employees are not protected by federal whistleblower protection statutes if they report either violations of federal laws with no whistleblower protection provisions or violations of state laws, although they may have some protection under local laws. In 2009, the Government Accountability Office (GAO) published a report stating that employees who reported illegal activities did not receive enough protection from retaliation by their employers. Based on data from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, only 21% of the 1800 whistleblower cases reviewed by the agency in 2007 had “a favorable outcome” for the whistleblower. The GAO found that the key issues were lack of resources for investigating employees’ claims and the legal complexity of whistleblower protection regulations.
In the United States, union officials are exempted from whistleblower laws. There are currently no legal protections for employees of labor unions who report union corruption, and such employees can be dismissed from employment should they raise any allegations of financial impropriety. The Labor Management Reporting and Disclosure Act, which legislates against union corruption, includes protections for whistleblowers, however the Supreme Court has ruled that these protections only apply to union members and not to employees of labor unions.
So if you’re in the US and you want to blow the whistle as a Public or Classified Whistleblower, chances are you will be vilified, caught up in a legal nightmare and put in a position where you lack the resources to support what your doing financially, socially or psychologically. In short – it’s fucking near impossible ! So why take the risk ?
But what if you’re you want to come forward as Covert Whistleblower in say the US, UK, Australia, NZ or Canada ? Well chances are that several things will happen :
- You’ll be ignored and ridiculed.
- You’ll be arrested (and court marshalled (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court-martial) if it’s under military jurisdiction).
- Your case will go to a public court or a military court – where you will be assumed to be guilty.
- The courts will be stacked with all military personnel or a majority of military personnel.
- You can appeal your case, at your own expense.
- All pay, superannuation and other perks will be suspended and cancelled, unless you’re proven innocent.
And while you are going through the whole process and if you’re found guilty, the following might happen :
- You may experience implied threats to yourself, your friends, your family or your spouse.
- You will be monitored.
- Their maybe accidents effecting yourself, friends, family or spouse.
- You might experience financial insecurities – such as problems with your insurance or banking.
- You, your friends, family or spouses maybe stalked.
- Your relationships will be targeted and pressure placed on weaknesses.
- Your financial and social credibility maybe attacked.
- You will be manipulated emotionally until you crack or back down. This can be done face to face, with email, letters or phone calls. It can also be done by manipulating you very subtly by doing things that make you feel like you’re losing your sanity !
- You may be jailed for a very long time of sentenced to death and placed in death row.
What about whistleblower protections ? In short whisleblower legislation is useless for Covert Whisleblowers. It protects those people who are propped up as stooges but if you’re going to reveal a genuine secret, your’re fucked ! No matter how unconstitutional or how illegal these Covert Projects might be from a public perspective, the law protects secrecy !
So you might be wondering then how on Earth they keep secrecy ? It isn’t difficult. The first thing to remember is that LAW is used to create the appearance of righteousness and to create abiding documents that bind individuals. These groups have access to the best legal minds on the planet. And they do that with money and security ! They have legal representatives who can write documents which leave no loop holes ! You can’t fart in one of these projects without there being a legal document that controls your behaviour ! 😉 Next to the law, fear is used to create compliant behaviour ! Individuals who join these projects are mostly targeted and then when they are recruited they are manipulated by a sense of righteous (doing the right thing for the greater good) and by fear. Fear is orchestrated by :
- The use of strongly worded legal documents for people with high clearances. Agreements that last from 100-1,000 years. Such that you won’t talk in your life time !
- Compartmentalisation and “Need to Know” create a sense of obligation and complaiance.
- Implied threats during recruitment, training and discharge.
- Emotional manipulation, that makes you concerned about your own safety and the safety of your friends, family and spouse.
- Threats of :
- Financial insecurity
- Violence at the hands of thugs and assassins
- Lack of post contract employment opportunities
- Undermining your financial and social credibility
- Undermining your relationships with friends, family or spouses
- Undermining your emotional security and your sanity
- Undermining the emotional security and sanity of friends, family and spouses.
So what happens if they choose to erase you ? Several things can happen. They can kill you and your loved one’s. They can erase specific records from your past. They can erase all evidence of who you were – birth certificates, education records from primary school to university, drivers records, social security numbers, employment history etc. Anything they want to erase, they can erase ! If they erase your past, they erase all evidence that you were ever involved in a covert project and can potentially push you and those who love you, to the point of going mad and taking your own life. This way they often successfully destroy relationships and take out major threats to their secrecy !
So these are the kinds of employer related risks that prevent real Covert Whisleblowers with significant clearances from coming forward. I recently watched Steven Greer’s Unacknowledged and even though some of his witnesses did previously work in covert projects, not one of them had high clearances and the one person that had say a mid level clearance who revealed things of genuine interest (Richard C. Doty) had little to say about anything really. I suspect because he was saying what he was allowed to say. Such that the public would know who’s still in charge ! If he were to talk about the ET related projects, he would have a short life !
For people who have worked in covert projects with high clearances and people who have erased other people in these projects who have opened their mouths, the only way out is to disappear, to fake your death and/or to get a face lift and to literally take on a new physical and social identity. Because even those who do the monitoring and surveillance are monitored. And when you’re out of that environment, you shut your mouth, because you know you are being watched. Or you die and come back as someone else !
Every now and then I waste my time and check out some of the so called insiders that the hot shots in the alternative media have found. Kerry Cassidy, Bill Ryan and Alex Jones are the three that I’m constantly bemused by ! Recently Kerry revealed this joke of an interview with one Robert Steele https://projectcamelotportal.com/wp-content/uploads/TRANSCRIPT-REVISED-AUG-8-2017-V3TEXT-VERSION-KERRY-INTERVIEWED-BY-ROBERT-STEELE.pdf. I honestly thought that after more than a decade of talking to so called whistleblowers, that she would have seen through this kind of bullshit but she’s still falling for the whole Lizard People Taking Over Earth and Evil AI Crap ! So a couple of points about this kind of stupidity :
- People like this are either crazy and/or stooges who have been fed to Kerry.
- They feed the whole us vs them, good alien vs bad alien duality that preps the masses well for any kind of fake ET invasion and the need for a special space program to protect us from hostile ETs (shit loads of money and power in that !)(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_warfare#2000s, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militarisation_of_space, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Space_Command, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Force_Space_Command, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Space_Corps, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Space_Forces, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%27s_Liberation_Army_Strategic_Support_Force).
- Reptilians don’t exist and if they did they wouldn’t be allowed to interfere with Earth, let alone live under the Vatican as vampires sucking the Kundalini/life force from humans ! Really Kerry ?
- The secret space program is tightly monitored and controlled by the ETs. We may have technology to potentially take ET home Mr Rich but we are not allowed to travel wherever we like !
- If Mr Steele was a real insider with knowledge of real covert projects – he would be dead by now ! He may have a lot of accolades but he isn’t who he appears to be ! He’s a squeaky wheel getting a lot of attention, setting up a very different agenda, other than the propagation of truth ! And that works perfectly for those who want to create a certain way of thinking in the public !
So up to this point, I’ve only spoken about the work associated reasons that genuine Covert Whistleblowers rarely come forward. I’ve said nothing about their personal feelings about coming forward. So let me use Rachel as an example of what many Covert Whistleblowers may feel. Rachel is no longer interested in sharing anything (I’ve tried hard to convince her but she’s stubborn as a rock and with good reason !). Under my suggestion, she’s has watched numerous disclosure witnesses associated with both sides of the alternative media. Recently she said to me and I quote :
“99.9 % of it is garbage and an insult to my intelligence and the public’s intelligence ! They’re not saying anything true or important that isn’t already in the public domain. Saying you were a somebody, doesn’t mean anything ! Documents mean nothing ! The people in charge can make anything or erase anything ! Proving that you were a sergeant or a general in whatever program means nothing. Everything can be fabricated ! People who really worked in projects have nothing that can prove what they did. Nothing ! When you sign up to these projects, you don’t exist ! You don’t exist anymore ! Everything to do with the project comes to you through your number. You have a number and that is all that is on record. They know who you are but you become a number, so that nothing can be traced. You don’t exist anymore ! Men in Black is closer to the truth about how they erase your identity than anything else – including The Disclosure Project or Unacknowledged.”
Rachel has given me six distinct reasons why she will never come forward, unrelated to the work itself or potential consequences :
- The people who claim to be Covert Whistleblowers are a joke and the last people she’d want to associate with.
- The personalities presenting so called Covert Whistleblowers are a joke and the last people she’s want to be associated with.
- There is nothing that she would gain from telling the truth, only ridicule and suffering for herself and others.
- The truth will never change most people’s minds – because they want to believe in good aliens vs bad aliens and agendas and Reptilians.
- Half the people interested in this subject are crazy, egomaniacs, religious nuts or all three.
- She has more important causes to care about.
Now I use Rachel as an example because I know her very well and I can speak for her integrity and because she knows a whole bunch of people who were in these kinds of projects or still are in these kinds of projects and not one of them has come forward. (CS has come forward but he had a lower clearance.) I suspect they haven’t come forward for similar reasons – both the work associated reasons and the personal reasons/feelings that Rachel has expressed.
Having said that, we are both certain that there are people who do want the truth to come out ! But the last thing they’ll do is to come out as a whistleblower because at this level whisleblowing doesn’t work. The only kind of whistleblowing that is effective at this level, is low key whistleblowing – that is whistleblowing that doesn’t reveal details, doesn’t name names or places and doesn’t describe the details of how something works. The only people who have done this so far, had low level clearances who are getting older, sicker or close to death. If you think Classified/Above Top Secret/Cosmic Clearance are high level, think again. The people who really know, are keeping quiet because they have nothing to gain and everything to lose !
But who knows how the situation will play out in the next 30-40 years as these people get close to the end of their lives !
More reading here :
PS. I admire Steven Greer for his efforts to draw Whistleblowers out of the woodwork with Unacknowledged, at great personal expense – especially his wife’s life threatening illness. But, this is a monumental task and no amount of desire for the truth, yearning for a better world or public recognition, will change the minds of those who have families and spouses that they love and wish to protect, and who like them, can all be erased from existence.
More on my feelings on the subject of Disclosure here : https://etandi.wordpress.com/2017/05/26/categories-of-et-disclosure-why-full-et-disclosure-is-a-delusion/.
A quick question for you. It appears to me that white men are the one’s who write most of the books/make most of the podcasts on ETs/Aliens/UFOs. And a very specific age bracket in that group. Why is that ? Why this bracket of the human population ? I think there are very good reasons. What’s your guess ? PS. Last I checked I was white ! 😉
This post is dedicated to Lisa R. for her recent donation and her ongoing encouragment, Frédéric H. for his encouragement and wonderful insights, Janet G. for her incredible kindness and loving care and Nick M. for his wonderful friendship and brilliaant outlook on life ! It’s people like you that keep ET and I going and make all my efforts worth while !
Hey folks, how’s life ?
I don’t read a lot of ET/UFO/Paranormal related books but in the last 6 months I’ve started reading a small number because I wanted to know what other people are saying about the phenomenon before I start writing my own books on the subject. 5 Books that have grabbed my interest, that I find some value in, include the following :
- Robbie Graham’s Reframing the Debate https://www.amazon.com/UFOs-Reframing-Debate-Robbie-Graham-ebook/dp/B071SK4V3F/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1496398706&sr=1-1&keywords=Robbie+Graham+Reframing
- Francesco Grassi’s CROP CIRCLES Signs of Intelligence: UFOs, Aliens and Close Encounters of the Second Kind https://www.amazon.com/CROP-CIRCLES-Signs-Intelligence-Encounters-ebook/dp/B01NBN25CD/ref=la_B01N4GJ7JH_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1496398617&sr=1-1
- Anne & Whitley Strieber’s The Communion Letters https://www.amazon.com/Communion-Letters-Anne-Strieber-ebook/dp/B01HEEZQYO/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1496398779&sr=1-1&keywords=Communion+Letters
- Preston Dennett’s Inside UFOs: True Accounts of Contact with Extraterrestrials https://www.amazon.com/Inside-UFOs-Accounts-Contact-Extraterrestrials-ebook/dp/B01MR5O9YB/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1496398837&sr=1-1&keywords=Preston+Dennet
- Mike Clelland’s The Messengers: Owls, Synchronicity and the UFO Abductee https://www.amazon.com/Messengers-Owls-Synchronicity-UFO-Abductee-ebook/dp/B018WWGTIY/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1496398879&sr=1-1&keywords=mike+clelland.
I don’t agree with some of the content in these books but I think they all have significant enough value to make them worthy additions to any library. I’m not really into reviewing other people’s books because I recognise that writing a book takes a lot of effort and it’s not for me to pass public judgment on a book (unless it’s really shit and I think it’s having way too much negative influence on people’s attitudes!). The only cautionary note I would add is that 3 out of 5 of these books are written by white American’s, so you may end up with a very Americanized version of how things are. That aside, these are all good books for one reason of another ! Most of these books really challenge the preconceptions of how things are and willingly step beyond the typical stories we hear about ETs and UFOs.
My intention with own ET related books is to present a point of view that goes beyond some of these books – not because I’m arrogant who thinks he can do better (I don’t – fiction/poetry is what I’m most comfortable with) but because I feel very strongly about presenting a unique point of view that reflects the ETs and ET contact experience as I have learned about it first hand.
So where am I at ? Well, as many of you know I went through the darkest event of my life earlier in the year and there has been no resolution to that issue. My sister also died a month after that and I’m in the early part of having treatment for my tumours (ten years next month yeah baby !). The plans I had of knocking over 2-3 ET related books in 2017-2018 have been kicked aside, as I put my creative life on hold, trying to deal with this other stuff. Now at last I’m finally back into writing after a 4 month kick in the guts !
My first priority has been to finish a compendium of poetry I’ve been working on for a long time. I have about a month to go on that and have begun work on a second compendium.
The interview with Dude is almost complete and has been put into a book form. Last night I added a second section which will include the Dude Maxims and a range of conversations I have had with Dude on the nature of the self, reality, space, conjoined space/parallel worlds/parallel lives, consciousness and the life force. I was going to add these to a second book but then thought they would make a good addition to ths book. I may yet write a book based on questions I’ve asked Dude. I should have the Dude interview book finished by the end of the year. It take’s so long to sit and transcribe as he and I are talking, then to edit it and then to transcribe the other conversations I recorded on my iPod and edit them. I’m still not sure whether I should include the Jesus question that was asked.
I am also looking at writing a large book of ET related essays (based on many of the articles I’ve posted here). I’m currently compiling articles I’ve written here into a book format – so I can re-write them and add new articles. That book may take 2 years to write (2018-2019 ?).
The ET art book has stalled because it depends on my ex-wife Rachel Bree feeling up to it. She’s had a very hard time this year and is not up to doing the illustrating any time soon. I’m optimistic though, she will be willing to continue working on the project at some point in the next 18 months or so. It’s a really difficult project because I have to sit down and go through all of my experiences, remember as much as I can, sit with her for hours at a time and describe what I’ve seen (ETs and scenarios) and work together on getting the images right. Dude was the one who initially talked her into the project – so he thinks it’s important and she knows that. But she needs to feel up to working on it because it will be a huge endeavour for both of us ! She has however committed to finishing Dude’s image in the next month !
I had wanted to write a book about my ET contact experiences (with 30 plus ET races) later this year but I don’t know if I will have the time. It will be a big book and I need a lot of energy to work on it. Perhaps I’ll be able to start it in 2018.
Once the Dude interview book is completed, I hope to start working on the Anamika interview. I’ll call for more questions before I start and narrow them down to a final selection, as I did with the Dude questions. I’ll try to knock that interview over much quicker if I can. Ill also add a section based on conversations we’ve had.
If I could I’d also like to transcribe some of the monologues and put them into a book form but that’s hard work. I may have to slowly pay someone to do it for me !
Despite all of these intentions, it’s my fiction that is most important to me. I have a book of plays and a musical to type up and edit, a couple of plays to finish, a journal book to typeup and edit and 3 novels I want to complete. My non fiction plays second fiddle to the stuff I really want to write ! And of course everything depends on whether I enroll in the PhD I’ve spoken about next year or the year after and my health stabilizing ! If I’m dead in a year or two, it was all hot air !
So what’s the take away message ! I’m working hard to deliver on the projects I’ve talked about. It’s definetly a good idea to read other people’s books because mine are taking forever and there are some good ET related books out there ! If my health stays good, I’ll be trying to complete the following non fiction projects in the next 5 years :
- Dude Interview – “An Interview and Conversations with An Extraterrestrial – Part One” (working title).
- Anamika Interview – “An Interview and Conversations with An Extraterrestrial – Part Two” (working title).
- “An Interview and Conversations with An Extraterrestrial – Part One & Two” (working title). Both books combined.
- “Otherworldly Encounters : Contact with Non Human Entities” (working title).
- The ET Art Project (working title).
- Essays on Alienology (working title) – need a better word. ETs are not alien when you know who they are !
The ET contact audio will eventually get done ! The thought of doing it annoys the hell out of me ! So think of it as a one day, one day, one day, are we there yet……kinda project. And as promised a million times, it will all be free to those who have supported my work.
Thank you very much for all your ongoing support and encouragement ! If you’d like to support my work, you know how and if you don’t follow the Support the ET and I Project button on the top of the RHS of this page. I need to have a very expensive $1,500 specialist scan soon (to find out if another treatment has any chance of working) that Medicare doesn’t cover, among othere medical and other expenses. So, your donations will make a significant impact on keeping me going !
I’ll post book updates as things progress !
In this early evening walk n talk, I step back and try and take an ET view of Human Contact. One of my great frustrations with the entire field of UFOology/ET contact is the myopic view that so many people have, in which they create a good ET vs bad ET dichotomy or a dystopian view of the cosmos. In this talk, I try and counter a little of that with common sense (which obviously ain’t so common !).
According to the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary, Disclosure is a word first used in 1567, which is defined as :
“the act of making something known / the act of disclosing something / something (such as information) that is made known or revealed / something that is disclosed.”
In legal terms, Disclosure can be defined as :
“An act or instance of disclosing: as a : a lender’s revelation of information to a consumer under the Truth in Lending Act that enables the consumer to make an intelligent decision about the loan b : the revelation to investors of financial information about a corporation or municipality and about the security it is offering for sale — see also prospectus, registration statement. Editor’s note: Disclosure is required for a public offering. c : revelation by a corporate insider (as an officer) for approval of a business transaction that involves self-dealing d : a debtor in bankruptcy’s revelation to creditors of a bankruptcy plan.”
Relevant synonyms include revelation, divulgence and exposure. Related words include bombshell, kick, kicker, surprise, acknowledgment, admission, avowal, concession and confession. Near antonyms include concealment and cover up.
I don’t know who really came up with the idea of Alien Disclosure but I think it would be fair to credit Steven Greer with kick starting the Alien Disclosure Movement and doing most of the ground work. Love him or hate him, he has almost single-handedly created a movement ! Since Steven launched the Disclosure Project (http://disclosureproject.org/), John Greenwald Jr. setup chased up FOI documents and distributed them through The Black Vault (http://www.theblackvault.com/casefiles/), Richard Dolan has put forward his own thoughts on disclosure (https://www.richarddolanpress.com/), Steven Bassett has launched Paradigm Research Group (http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/), there has been a Citizen Hearing on Disclosure (http://www.citizenhearing.org/), Grant Cameron has prodded away at the veil around US presidents (http://www.presidentialufo.com/), Steven Greer also created new projects in the form of CSETI (http://www.cseti.org/) and Sirius/Unacknowledged (http://www.siriusdisclosure.com/), Rey Hernandez set up an experiencer based research group FREE (which I think has changed its name) (http://www.experiencer.org/) and recently a new group has arisen with the amusing name of The Disclosure Activists (http://www.disclosureactivists.org/ / https://www.change.org/p/united-nations-world-governments-media-formally-acknowledge-that-extraterrestrial-intelligences-are-engaging-the-human-race).
The idea of setting up a group to force governments of the world to drop their secrecy around UFOs and ETs isn’t new. In 1977 Peter Gersten set up a group called Citizens Against UFO Secrecy (CAUS) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens_Against_UFO_Secrecy / http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/caus.html). The group took aim at governments and corporations concealing the truth, in the same year as Close Encounters of the Third Kind hit cinema screens and brought government concealment of the ET presence to the foreground of people’s awareness. Back then most people just didn’t get it. But since then, a lot of things have changed, including our ability to communicate and find information ! What was remarkable about Peter and his group was his willingness to push Freedom of Information and take a legal stance on opening up secrecy.
According to VJ Enterprises, the website which references Peter Gersten :
“For those of you not familiar with Peter, he is a criminal defense attorney who in 1977 brought suit in a U.S. District Court on behalf of Ground Saucer Watch against the Central Intelligence Agency. Pursuant to the FOIA lawsuit, the CIA in 1979 released over 900 pages of documents relating to the UFO phenomenon. They refused to release 57 documents, claiming national security considerations. On June 24th, 1980 Gersten brought suit against the National Security Agency on behalf of his own recently formed organization, Citizens Against UFO Secrecy, for 135 UFO related documents. On November 18, 1980, based upon a NSA top secret affidavit, the Court dismissed the lawsuit stating that “the continued need for secrecy far out weighed the public’s right to know.”
The two key principles identified by Peters group were :
“1) It is against any and all secrecy relating to contact with all forms of extraterrestrial intelligence
2) it believes that the public has the absolute and unconditional right to know about this contact.”
In addition Peter said of his group :
“Pursuant to these principles, CAUS is involved to specific projects to get the truth out:
1) A Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit to be filed against the Army based upon the book “Day After Roswell” attributed to Lt. Col. (ret) Philip Corso.
2) “Project:Destination Moon,’ the first civilian, privately financed, rocket to the moon to send back live photos from Sinus Medii to verify alleged artificial structures located there
3) the CAUS INITIATIVE, a viable and practical alternative to Congressional hearings, immunity and amnesty
4) ‘Beyond a Reasonable Doubt,’ a promotional and fundraising video on behalf of CAUS.”
Does any of this sound familiar ? A lot of what has become the modern ET Disclosure movement, was probably mapped out by Peter and the CAUS group.
So what do people mean these days when they speak of Alien/ET Disclosure ? I think most people mean that governments and their leaders will come out and talk openly about their history of contact with beings from other worlds.
I think that there are several core issues in relation to disclosure that are largely ignored. First, we have a lot of expectation about what we ought to be told. What are our expectations and why do we have the right to have them fulfilled ? Second, we assume that our governments know everything about the ETs. Do they really ? Third, we assume that governments were the first conduits for ET contact. Why would they be ? Fourth, we assume that governments were the first official conduits for ET contact, in preference to individuals within governments, corporations or other organizations. Did you ever wonder why Abe Lincoln was the person of choice for official contact before he died ? Fifth, we assume that we can handle the truth. What a load of crap ! We can’t even handle our own waste ! Sixth, we assume that people will get over the truth and that citizens will find a way to adapt to the reality of ETs visiting our planet. That maybe a comfortable assumption for those who want to know, who think they are ready for the truth but is it the reality for most of the human population ? I don’t think so ! Seventh, we assume that it is government’s or others in power who have created the secrecy. As I’ve said before (https://thesomethingmonologues.podbean.com/e/tsm120-a-rough-sketch-of-the-architecture-the-diamond-complex-power-structures-that-rule-the-world/), there are two kinds of secrecy. The secrecy created by the ETs at the top of The Architecture and it is designed to protect us from ourselves. And the secrecy created by the lower arms of The Architecture and it is mostly designed to protect self interests and to protect individuals and groups from public retribution. Eighth, we assume that the disclosures that governments have to make about their interactions with ETs are the greatest of all secrets that they have to hide. This last point is worth emphasizing. So let me make something very clear. Something that I have learned from the ETs themselves. Those in power who hold this information in secret, have much more than a history of ET contact to conceal. They have done things to populations of individual countries, that would make citizens of all walks of life, turn against them. Some of this relates to humans who witnessed ETs and ET craft and some of it relates to genocidal plans that were put into action more than a century ago. If you unravel the ET secret, you unravel all their secrets and this is something no individual or group in power is willing to do.
What most people don’t realise is, that in regard to covert groups within the lower arms of The Architecture, the ET secret goes back to at least Abe Lincoln (It maybe worth exploring other possibilities about why he was killed ?). These groups have kept this secret for a very long time and over the course of that time have developed new ways to conceal the truth and to share the truth. All of it bound by law and powerful legal documents. And obviously what began as a concealment of a greater reality that threatened to undermine their sovereign power and the power of the Church, has transformed into a concealment of a greater reality that threatens to undermine a diverse range of information and technologies, which create profit, wealth and power. Secrecy is always about power. Power in the now. But sometimes it’s also about the perception of power in the future. That’s why military and corporate entities create Strategic Plans, so that they can lay a foundation from here to there, with some degree of certainty. It’s also why some groups have used gifted psychics to profile the future and help them map out a set of desired outcomes and their desired destinations.
I think some sort of ET Disclosure has been in action since at least 1947. But it’s been soft and malleable and adjusted according to how people respond. Obviously the longer the secrecy associated with the lower arms of TA has been in action, the greater the crimes against Earth/humanity and the harder it has become for complete disclosure. What we also have to remember is the longer these groups have been able to commit atrocities against humanity, the less willing they will be to disclose everything that they have done – especially those things that fall outside of the ET subject. So, it might be plausible for them to execute some sort of very diluted plan for ET Disclosure but it can only go so far because with very little effort the links to human atrocities will reveal themselves.
I think that there are four general possibilities regarding ET Disclosure (as most people understand it) :
- It happens when the 9 ETs at the top of TA say it can happen.
- It happens with a plan, as determined by the 16/90 humans in the middle layers of TA or by the lower levels of TA.
- It happens in a very organic way without a plan.
- It is forced to happen by a series of whistleblower revelations of Biblical proportions.
My money is on three possibilities. It is already happening according to a well documented future that the ETs have explored thoroughly and they are following their own plan, regardless of any other human plans. It is happening with a human plan and organically – where the plan continues to be modified, depending on how humanity responds and how particular geopolitical dynamics unfold. It will be accelerated by a series of uncontainable revelations (leaks) that blow all other revelations out of the water !
I think what is clear is that with or without a plan, those in power are attempting to acclimatize people to the reality of ET life and condition them to certain ideas about what it might be like and to influence them to believe certain things which are true and which are false. I suspect that different individuals and groups within the lower arms, have different, perhaps competing agendas, that sometimes pull collective thinking one way and sometimes pull it another.
The question I keep asking myself, is why do people really want disclosure, when they can discover the reality of ETs and ET contact for themselves ? I think the answer might be – because like the Parental Fallacy (see James Hillman) that occurs in most people (who see childhood experience with parents as the key to healthy human development), we think an authority figure has all the answers and will show us the way. Forgetting first and foremost, that we ought to trust ourselves. But we don’t as individuals or as a species and that’s why we always look for answers outside of ourselves.
I’d like to propose a set of categories of ET Disclosure, that I believe more accurately match how things are or could be, rather than what we assume they should be.
1. Full Disclosure Type A (FDTA) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use official government bodies to disclose the nature of their ET contact, ET related work and all other secrets. (I don’t think this will ever happen.)
2. Full Disclosure Type B (FDTB) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use official government bodies to disclose the full nature of their ET contact. (I think this could happen in 200-300 years. I had previously suggested in 100 years. I think I was wrong.)
3. Partial Disclosure Type A (PDTA) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use official government bodies to disclose a very diluted version of the nature of their ET contact, ET related work and other secrets. (I think this could happen in 100 years.)
4. Partial Disclosure Type B (PDTB) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use official government bodies to disclose a very diluted version of the nature of their ET contact and ET related work. (I think this could happen in 25-50 years.)
5. Partial Disclosure Type C (PDTC) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use official government bodies to disclose a very diluted version of the nature of their ET contact. (I think this could happen in 10-20 years.)
6. Nestled Disclosure Type A (NDTA) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use a wide range of outlets and fronts to release small amounts of information about the nature of their ET contact, ET related work and other secrets, nestled within public information that is both easy and hard to find. Such information is slowly and incrementally increased to a point that reaches full disclosure. (I don’t think this will ever happen.)
7. Nestled Disclosure Type B (NDTB) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use a wide range of outlets and fronts to release small amounts of information about the nature of their ET contact, ET related work and other secrets, nestled within public information that is both easy and hard to find. Such information is slowly and incrementally increased to a point that reaches partial disclosure (PDTA). (I think this could happen in 100 years.)
8. Nestled Disclosure Type C (NDTC) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use a wide range of outlets and fronts to release small amounts of information about the nature of their ET contact and ET related work, nestled within public information that is both easy and hard to find. Such information is slowly and incrementally increased to a point that reaches full disclosure (FDTB). (I think this could happen in 200-300 years.)
9. Nestled Disclosure Type D (NDTD) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use a wide range of outlets and fronts to release small amounts of information about the nature of their ET contact and ET related work, nestled within public information that is both easy and hard to find. Such information is slowly and incrementally increased to a point that reaches partial disclosure (PDTB). (I think this could happen in 100 years.)
10. Nestled Disclosure Type E (NDTE) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use a wide range of outlets and fronts to release small amounts of information about the nature of their ET contact, nestled within public information that is both easy and hard to find. Such information is slowly and incrementally increased to a point that reaches full disclosure (FDTB). (I think this could happen in 200-300 years.)
11. Nestled Disclosure Type F (NDTF): In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use a wide range of outlets and fronts to release small amounts of information about the nature of their ET contact, nestled within public information that is both easy and hard to find. Such information is slowly and incrementally increased to a point that reaches partial disclosure (PDTC). (I think this could happen in 100 years.)
12. Trojan Disclosure Type A (TDTA) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use a wide range of outlets and fronts to release small amounts of information about the nature of their ET contact and ET related work, within a range of ongoing true and false disclosures that have been within public information that is both easy and hard to find. This information is blended with previously released false information, such that over time, more of the available information becomes true. Such information is slowly and incrementally increased to a point that reaches full disclosure (FDTB). (I think this could happen in 100 years.)
13. Trojan Disclosure Type B (TDTB) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use a wide range of outlets and fronts to release small amounts of information about the nature of their ET contact and ET related work, within a range of ongoing true and false disclosures that have been within public information that is both easy and hard to find. This information is blended with previously released false information, such that over time, more of the available information becomes true. Such information is slowly and incrementally increased to a point that reaches partial disclosure. (I think this could happen in 25 years.)
14. Trojan Disclosure Type C (TDTC) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use a wide range of outlets and fronts to release small amounts of information about the nature of their ET contact, within a range of ongoing true and false disclosures that have been within public information that is both easy and hard to find. This information is blended with previously released false information, such that over time, more of the available information becomes true. Such information is slowly and incrementally increased to a point that reaches full disclosure. (I think this could happen in 100 years.)
15. Trojan Disclosure Type D (TDTD) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use a wide range of outlets and fronts to release small amounts of information about the nature of their ET contact, within a range of ongoing true and false disclosures that have been within public information that is both easy and hard to find. This information is blended with previously released false information, such that over time, more of the available information becomes true. Such information is slowly and incrementally increased to a point that reaches partial disclosure (PDTB). (I think this has been happening for the last three decades and will continue.)
16. False Disclosure Type A (FDTA) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use individuals, official government bodies and non government bodies to disclose a false version of the nature of their ET contact and ET related work. (I think this has been happening for the last three decades and will continue.)
17. False Disclosure Type B (FDTB) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use individuals, official government bodies and non government bodies to disclose a false version of the nature of their ET contact. (I think this has been happening for the last six decades and will continue.)
18. Revelationary Disclosure (RA): In which a former insider with one of the highest levels of clearance, within the lower arms of The Architecture, produces evidence that blows the lid off the true nature of ET contact, a great deal of ET related work and many other secrets. Such a revelationary disclosure, will, like in the Book of Revelations, lead to a catastrophic show down between different groups within the lower arms of The Architecture and guilty parties that are identified and the public – who will call for significant retribution, justice and restitution. (I think such an event is highly probable in the next 30 years because good people always find a way.)
19. Standard Whistleblower Disclosure Type A (SWDTA) : In which a former insider with a any level of clearance, within the lower arms of The Architecture, makes disclosures about the nature of ET contact and ET related work. Such disclosures will likely be related to single project but may provide links to other projects. Those who disclose in this way will seek protection via constitutional law and/or some kind of public profile. (I think such disclosures have been happening for the last two decades and will continue.)
20. Standard Whistleblower Disclosure Type B (SWDTB) : In which a former insider with any level of clearance, within the lower arms of The Architecture, makes disclosures about the nature of ET contact. Such disclosures will likely be related to single project but may provide links to other projects. Those who disclose in this way will seek protection via constitutional law and/or some kind of public profile. (I think such disclosures have been happening for the last two decades and will continue.)
21. Dead Man’s Disclosure Type A (DMDTA) : In which a former insider with a high level of clearance, within the lower arms of The Architecture, makes significant disclosures about the nature of ET contact and ET related work. Such disclosures will likely be related to single project but may provide links to other projects. Those who disclose in this way will seek protection via a web of connections and triggers that will be activated should they go down. (I think such disclosures have been happening for the last two decades and will continue.)
22. Dead Man’s Disclosure Type B (DMDTB) : In which a former insider with a high level of clearance, within the lower arms of The Architecture, makes significant disclosures about the nature of ET contact. Such disclosures will likely be related to single project but may provide links to other projects. Those who disclose in this way will seek protection via a web of connections and triggers that will be activated should they go down. (I think such disclosures have been happening for the last two decades and will continue.)
23. Kamikaze Disclosure Type A (KDTA) : In which a former insider with a high level of clearance, within the lower arms of The Architecture, makes significant disclosures about the nature of ET contact and ET related work. Such disclosures will likely be related to single project but may provide links to other projects. These disclosures will include names of projects, participant organizations and individual project members. Those who disclose in this way will not seek out any protection, believing that disclosure is worth any risk to their personal safety. (I think this will begin within the next decade.)
24. Kamikaze Disclosure Type B (KDTB) : In which a former insider with a high level of clearance, within the lower arms of The Architecture, makes significant disclosures about the nature of ET contact and ET related work. Such disclosures will likely be related to single project but may provide links to other projects. These disclosures will not include names of projects, participant organizations and individual project members. Those who disclose in this way will not seek out any protection, believing that disclosure is worth any risk to their personal safety. (I think this will begin within the next decade.)
25. Experiencer Disclosure Type A (EDTA) : In which genuine ET contact experiencers reveal the nature of their ET contact experiences and what they have learned from the ETs. (I think this has been happening for the last six decades and will continue.)
26. Experiencer Disclosure Type B (EDTB) : In which genuine ET contact experiencers reveal the nature of their ET contact experiences and what they have learned from the ETs. (I think this has been happening for the last six decades and will continue.)
This is by no means an exhaustive list of possibilities regarding how we could categorize ET disclosure. All of these possibilities can happen out of the public eye or with single individuals or groups of individuals directly in the public eye. Whistleblowers who come forward may choose to go it alone or come forward as a kind of group disclosure, as occurred with Steven Greer’s Disclosure Project, when witnesses testified before the media. They may also do so through a genuine congressional hearing or hearing before any other elected political body. And while many people think there’s safety in numbers, people who breach their security oaths (binding legal documents that are usually good for 100 years) will still face significant risks to their personal/family safety.
So, ET Disclosure is a big idea that probably means lots of things to lots of people. There are lots of different ways that we can look at the subject and lots of different ways that we can categorise disclosure. The point I’m trying to make in this post, is that ET Disclosure is a nebulous concept and that while most people think they are ready for the truth, they really aren’t. The reason that Full ET Disclosure (as I have defined it in FDTA) is a delusion, is that it means the lower arms of The Architecture will have to come clean about ET contact, ET related work and every other secret that has been kept from the masses. Think of secret information as a giant web (or ball of string). When you tug on one side or several sides of the web hard enough, all the other parts of the web begin to give way. This means that not only will the lower arms of TA be entirely be exposed and forced to collapse but The Diamond Complex (sorry I haven’t elaborated on this yet) will be exposed, laying bare everything about how the modern world is constructed and bring about a major collapse of the modern world as we know it. This would be unlikely to be beneficial in the short-term but ultimately beneficial in the long run. Unless you know what I am talking about, you probably won’t understand my comment. What I would urge you to do is to look at how our history has been constructed and look very, very carefully at the history of the British Empire, India, America and Europe, in particular. Look at how the great Industrial Empires of 18th and 19th century were created and what has become of them today. If you can do that, you will understand why I say that full disclosure will bring about a major collapse of the modern world.
This thing that people call disclosure is really a misnomer because people are confused about what they want disclosed and what could be disclosed, that is connected to what they want disclosed. What people are really seeking is a true account of the history of modern man and empire in the modern age. I would suggest that a better word to describe what it is that people really seek is “Revelation” but unfortunately that word has too many biblical connotations to be used accurately. The problem with whatever word we choose, is that it will either confine or inflate what it is that people truly seek. And whatever word people choose, will mean different things to different people. For now, it seems that we’re stuck with Disclosure. And I think in a couple of centuries when people (including historians) look back at this time, they will refer to The Disclosure Movement. Which is a way will be kind of tragic because the name itself won’t really say enough about what it was all about. But that’s how history often works – poor choices, poor language and poor names to describe things get stuck and get carried. Think of The Crusades, The Declaration of Independence, The Reformation, The Renaissance, 9/11, Age of Man, Middle Ages, Modernism, Modernity, The Plague etc.
Full Disclosure is a delusion that many people are reluctant to let go of because it promises so much. In some kind of mythical way, it promises to liberate people from their suffering and offers them some kind of transcendence because most people have no idea what it really means and are too lazy to do the work of spiritual development for themselves. It’s not that disclosure itself actually promises anything. Its people who load it with all kinds of unrealistic expectations. In addition to Full Disclosure being a delusion (internal deception arising in the individual mind), I think we can also say that disclosure is an illusion (external deception arising outside of the individual). So in a sense disclosure is both a misperception created by us and by others. And that’s a very dangerous thing because if we aren’t aware of our own minds or how influence and propaganda work, we can easily be misled into thinking we’ve witnessed significant revelation, when we’ve merely decieved ourselves and/or been spoon fed another lie or half truth. And as we all know, the masses can easily be manipulated for any cause.
What I would like to see is a systematic analysis of what passes as disclosure and an exploration of what disclosure has been, is and could be; what it means to people; and what the implications of the many types of disclosure could have on the human world as we know it now and in the future.
Until such a time prevails, I believe the idea of disclosure will bounce around between those who seek genuine liberation of the facts and the nutcases of the world who spend more time masturbating and ejaculating on other people’s ideas, than examining their own. If you think I’m being vile and poking fun at a lot of people, I am and for good reason. Because I’m sick and tired of the worlds idiots getting all the attention and hijacking fruitful conversations about how we as human beings wish to live and ought to live. We’ve allready had enough crazy people hijack our species !
You can read more on the subject of disclosure here :
Over the years Dude has educated me on all manner of subjects. Some time ago we began speaking about the nature of space and more recently conjoined space (which I promise I’ll discuss soon).
Once during our discussion about space, I asked Dude to explain the fundamental nature of space and rather than explain it in a scientific kind of way (which he critiqued as a limited human way of understanding), he explained space to me this way :
“Space is whatever it is allowed to be. Whatever the life force allows it to be. Whatever the energy of a place or the mind allows it to be. Watever it desires its self to be.”
Later he asked me :
“If as you believe when you die you create things with your mind, what is this mind that creates ? Does it occupy it’s own space or does it occupy another space – a larger space or a smaller space and where does that space reside ?”
Rachel had once told me that when she was a teenager, Dude suggested to her :
“Space is the interior absolute, except when it’s programmed to be the exterior.”
I asked her about ‘programmed’ and she said she quizzed Dude about that and he explained that space changes how it does things when it needs to. Not that it is programmed by anyone. Remember this was in about 1980 when IT language was basic and uncommon. So it has nothing to do with us living in a hologram or giant computer program.
If you think about it, what Dude said to the two of us is very similar. Bearing in mind that Dude talks in a way that is most relevant to the person he’s commuicating with.
Some of you might remember me paraphrasing Ramana Maharshi’s comments about the Self, with the comment :
“What is it that is asking ‘what am I ?’ ?”
Those of you who have explored this will understand that the I, is not what you think it is and is something far mor expansive and less definable than you might have previously believed. If you reach a well explored intellectual understanding of this statement or the point of experiencing the felt perspective of the answer, you’ll see that the answer leads back to what Dude has hinted at.
So rather than saying any more about what Dude meant, let me suggest you reflect on what his words might mean. The only thing I would add, is it would be best to abandon ALL preconceptions about the nature of space. Especially ideas like quantum cosmology, string theory, fundamental particles, M-Branes, holograms etc. I believe that we humans are barking up the wrong tree. It would also pay to remember Dude’s Maxim Number 4 “Time does not exist. There is only space.”.