After the last post I found myself thinking about what exactly I should share on this subject about what my ET friends have shared with me and I’ve decided that I’ll share as much as I can without feeling uncomfortable. In other words, there are some things that have been shared with me personally, that I just don’t wish to disclose. But I’m happy to mention nearly everything else and in time I will try to write about many of these things. As I said previously, I want to say something about this subject, not for the benefit of my own ego but because I want other people to know what is possible through ET contact (similar levels of sharing are also possible through contact with deceased humans and deceased ETs, beings of light, formless beings and other entities physical and no longer physical).
Rather than go into any details (because that’s what I will do to some extent with my books), I’m going to give you a summary. I’ve tried my best to categorize subjects under broader themes. And where possible I will also tell you which ETs were involved in sharing.
You’ll see that it’s a pretty diverse list of subjects and please note that my primary interests are in biological life, systems and spiritual development and not technology, mathematics or physics. Although I have a general interest in aspects of these areas.
So since 1997, various ETs have shared information, knowledge and wisdom on the following subjects :
- Human population crisis. (Dude/Muajra, Anamika/Teal’hia)
- Future human responses to population crisis. (Anamika & others/Teal’hia)
- Near and far (time wise) human space travel. (Dude/Muajra)
- Coming Earth changes. (Dude/Muajra, Anamika/Teal’hia/The Beloveds)
- Human culture. (Dude/Muajra)
- Human technologies (see bottom). (Dude/Muajra)
- A brief history of humanity & Earth. (Dude/Muajra)
- Ancient hominids. (Dude/Muajra)
- Neanderthal migrations and adaptations. (Dude/Muajra)
- Local biological and hominid history. (Dude/Muajra)
- The historical Jesus. (Dude/Muajra)
- The myth of Buddha and the man the myth was based upon. (Dude/Muajra)
- The ancient Greek belief of Pelomen. (Dude/Muajra)
- Past Earth changes. (Dude/Muajra)
- Various historical human characters. (Dude/Muajra)
- Various human discoveries/ inventions and ET inspired human discoveries/inventions. (Dude/Muajra)
- Climate effects. (Dude/Muajra)
- Wind & ocean currents (currentology). (Dude/Muajra)
- Human population crisis. (Dude/Muajra)
- Biodiversity crisis. (Dude/Muajra, Anamika/Teal’hia)
- The Architecture. (Dude/Muajra)
- Hairy folk – contact methods, distribution and history. (Dude/Muajra, The Beloved Carers (8 ETs from 5 races – see posts on The Beloved Carers))
- Balls of Light (Anamika/Tealhia)
- Human culture. (Dude/Muajra)
- Human story telling. (Dude/Muajra)
- Creatures on Earth that are at least or more intelligent/sentient than humans. (Dude/Muajra)
- Chimpanzee, orangutan, ant and cephalapod intelligence. (Dude/Muajra)
- The myths of Reptilians, Hybrids & Archons ((Dude/Muajra, The Beloved Carers)
- The nature of systems, interconnectedness & movement. (The Beloved Carers)
- The forces that sustain life. (The Beloved Carers)
- The origin of life in the cosmos. (Dude/Muajra, Anamika/Teal’hia)
- The age of this universe. (Dude/Muajra)
- Hominid history on other worlds. (Dude/Muajra)
- Human like ET origins and distribution throughout the cosmos. (Dude/Muajra)
- The presence of past human civilizations on Earth’s moon. (Dude/Muajra)
- The presence of current humans (covert projects) on Earth’s moon. (Dude/Muajra)
- The presence of past ET races and current ET races on Earth’s moon. (Dude/Muajra)
- The development of civilizations & how they move past limitations. (Dude/Muajra, Anamika/Teal’hia)
- Natural and engineered panspermia & the role of microbes in the cosmic development of life. (Dude/Muajra)
- Evolution vs development. (Dude/Muajra)
- Factors that effect species relationships. (Dude/Muajra)
- Perception & development. (Dude/Muajra, Anamika/Teal’hia)
- Discovery of a world like no other. (Dude/Muajra)
- Solar activity and solar events. (Dude/Muajra, Anamika/Teal’hia)
- Life on other planets. (Dude/Muajra, Anamika/Teal’hia)
- Types of planets & planetary systems. (Dude/Muajra)
- The creation of spaces on different scales. (Dude/Muajra, Teal’hia)
- ET Collectives throughout the cosmos. (Dude/Muajra, Anamika/Teal’hia)
- Age of ET races. (Dude/Muajra, Anamika/Teal’hia)
- Age of individual ETs and the longevity of their people. (Dude/Muajra, Anamika & Pal-dehn & Puk’da/Teal’hia, Gay’rah & Tee’heesh/Sar’Won’Dee, Elwah/Shilarian, The Beloved Carers, Hararzhas/Tearhom, Chapeend/Harlcha, Sant’warl/Targy, Tarfu/Urrsha)
- Muajra biology, family structure, social structure, relation to ancient humans, music, planet of origin, distribution, life on their planet, space craft & space travel. (Dude/Muajra)
- Dude : (Dude/Muajra)
- Leaf collection,monitoring of Earth biology, tectonics and anomalies.
- Work, involvement in international politics & the refugee crisis, global biodiversity crisis, other environmental crisis.
- Purpose of his work on Earth.
- Homes on Earth, daily movements on Earth & elsewhere.
- The nature of his sentient craft.
- How he moves through the past and future & across space.
- How he changes body & ranges his body out to include other bodies.
- How humans have effected his development.
- His interests & what he enjoys.
- Reaction when he first visited Earth.
- Effect of human suffering on him.
- Feelings about the human species.
- Feelings about life.
- Belief in God (without the God word).
- Teal’hia biology, family structure, social structure, relation to ancient humans, music, space craft & space travel. (Anamika/Teal’hia)
- Anamika : (Anamika/Teal’hia)
- Work on other planets.
- Work with individuals & souls.
- Her interests & what she enjoys.
- Other ETs views on the nature of God. (Dude/Muajra, Anamika/Teal’hia, The Beloved Carers, The Beloveds (group of Teal’hia))
- ET work on other worlds (Dude/Muajra, Anamika/Teal’hia)
- Diplomatic agreements for colonizing new worlds. (Dude/Muajra)
- How ETs work with humans. (Dude/Muajra, Anamika/Teal’hia)
- Monitoring of different regions of space. (Dude/Muajra)
- Monitoring the edges of this universe. (Dude/Muajra)
- The nature of God. (Dude/Muajra, Anamika/Tealhia, The Beloved Carers, The Beloveds)
- The nature of space, Conjoined Space. (Dude/Muajra)
- The nature of space, A Space Reticulum. (Anamika/Teal’hia)
- The nature of energy and fundamental forces. (Dude/Muajra)
- Consciousness & the life force. (Dude/Muajra)
- The movement of energy. (Teal’hia, The Beloved Carers)
- The importance of diversity & sentience. (Dude/Muajra)
- The nature of God / The Light. (Dude/Muajra, Anamika/Teal’hia, The Beloveds, Sar’Won’Dee)
- The nature of the self. (Dude/Muajra, Anamika/Teal’hia, The Beloved Carers)
- The nature of the soul. (The Beloveds, Sar’Won’Dee)
- The creation of souls. (The Beloveds, Anamika/Teal’hia, Dude/Muajra)
- The purpose of a beings life. (Dude/Muajra, Anamika/Teal’hia)
- What happens when we die. (Dude/Muajra, Anamika/Teal’hia)
- How to fully experience our existence. (Dude/Muajra, Gay’rah/Sar’Won’Dee, Anamika/Teal’hia)
- Internal and external world contact. (The Beloved Carers, Dude/Muajra)
- Journeying through time & space. (Dude/Muajra)
- The nature of intention & action. (The Beloved Carers)
- Interconnectedness. (The Beloved Carers)
- Systems & the greater body. (The Beloved Carers)
- How to experience the greater self. (The Beloved Carers)
- Individual help for other seeking ET contact. (The Beloved Carers)
- The all inclusive horizon and the greater self. (The Beloved Carers)
- Perception & perception exercises. (Dude/Muajra, Anamika/Teal’hia, The Beloved Carers)
- Mental activity. (Dude/Muajra, Anamika/Teal’hia)
- Observation & reactivity. (The Beloved Carers)
- Acceptance of what is. (Dude/Muajra, Anamika/Teal’hia, Sar’Won’Dee)
- Felt awareness & body feelings. (The Beloved Carers)
- Separateness and wholeness. (The Beloved Carers)
- Desire & attachment. (Dude/Muajra)
- Transcending human differences & transcending human suffering. (Dude/Muajra)
- Personal & family issues. (Dude/Muajra, Anamika/Teal’hia)
- My health. (Dude/Muajra, Anamika/Teal’hia, The Beloveds, The Beloved Carers, Hararzhas/Tearhom)
- Dreams & exercises for working with dreams. (Dude/Muajra)
- How humans can best use our imaginations. (Dude/Muajra)
- How humans can best use internal worlds. (Dude/Muajra)
- Body work in internal worlds. (Dude/Muajra, The Beloved Carers)
- Preferential Oneness vs Essence. (Dude/Muajra)
- Exercises for experiencing other Conjoined Space lives. (Dude/Muajra)
- What happens to other beings when they die. (Dude/Muajra, Anamika/Teal’hia, Gay’rah/Sar’Won’Dee)
- The power of music & why it effects us. (Dude/Muajra)
- Working with belief & doubt. (Dude/Muajra, Anamika/Teal’hia, Gay’rah/Sar’Won’Dee)
- Healing of mind & body. (Dude/Muajra, Anamika/Teal’hia, The Beloveds, The Beloved Carers)
- Human suffering. (Dude/Muajra, Anamika/Teal’hia, Gay’rah/Sar’Won’Dee, Chapeend/Harlcha)
- Revegetating my property to enhance biodiversity. (Dude/Muajra)
- Principles for becoming a space faring civilization. (Dude/Muajra)
- The nature of healthy and unhealthy thought forms. (Anamika/Teal’hia)
- Matter Creation Technologies. (Dude/Muajra)
- Diffusion Technologies (asteroid/space threats). (Dude/Muajra)
- Solar gels. (?)
- Electron Displacement Computing. (Dude/Muajra)
- Silicon energy storage devices. (Dude/Muajra)
- The use of platelets in curing cancers. (Teal’hia)
- Magnetic energy systems. (?)
- Kinetic energy systems (for roads, pavements & homes). (?)
In time I anticipate this list will grow and diversify but for now I have enough to digest. If all my contact ceased today, I would feel blessed to have been given so much !
As I continue to emphasize, if you take the time to be a better, caring, loving, open hearted and open minded human being and you have the right intentions for contact; ETs will respond to you and share with you, as much as they believe you can handle.
Perhaps the reason I have been given so much, is that I’m curious about all of existence and I am perpetually grateful. May your own curiosity and gratitude open you up to a path beyond.
Just a quick post before I jump into working on the interview book with Dude. We’ve been working on the interview book but we’ve veered way off course and I’ve been learning from Dude all about other creatures that he feels are as or more developed, more sentient than humans. I’m not sure but I may excise that section and stick it in the conversation book.
So just quickly, here’s a summary. He told me about 2 creatures in particular that fascinated me. An as yet undiscovered ant in the highlands of Venezuela and an as yet undiscovered giant cuttlefish (over 1 m) that lives in deep waters off Scandinavia and Japan – Alaska and smaller populations in deep water between Africa and India. The largest currently known cuttlefish is the Giant Cuttlefish which grows to 50 cm. I once found a dying one on Griffin Island in Port Fairy and it was the most alien creature I have ever seen and extraordinarily beautiful !
So here are a couple of incredible facts from Dude. The ant remembers everything from birth to death but when it remembers, it’s memory begins with remembering the constellation of it’s internal experiences and that brings forth the sensory memory. Think about that for a minute, that’s quite incredible ! That’s the opposite of how we function. It also has a colony memory that spans hundreds of generations. The cuttlefish has an abundance of defense mechanisms, including the ability to move up to 45/kmh and then change direction in an instant and accelerate to the same speed. It also has the ability to disrupt the visual system of any predator with a solvent it squirts out and it can emit a magnetic energy field that confuses predators. This particular cuttlefish has light sensitive photoreceptors all over it’s body and not just in it’s retina and an incredible double sectioned brain that contains some of the most diverse cell types and connections of any creature on earth. It has more brain cells connected to different kinds of brain cells and other cells in the body. This diversity is part of the reason that it has developed a high degree of sentience and a complex social system and complex mental states. The ant will be discovered in 2070 and the cuttlefish will be discovered in 2036 in deep waters between South Korea and Japan by researchers working with fishermen to document a number of oceanic variables and fish types for a Japanese fishing company. soon after it will receive global protection.
It’s exhilarating for me to have Dude present another perspective. He keeps reminding me that there are so many things that we don’t know about our own world and yet we obsess constantly about going into space. Dude maybe a diplomat but his real love is life and so I really enjoy when he tells me stories about the extraordinary diversity of life here and on other worlds.
Last night I was listening to an old recording I made of conversation with my Teal’hia friend Anamika, whose race is probably often mistaken for the mythological grey. In this particular conversation we were talking about how she saw the purpose of her existence and I asked her what brings her greatest joy. She said that her greatest joy comes from experiencing the diversity of life through the cosmos and awakening individual beings to their own divine nature. You may remember that when I asked the Teal’hia who they are during my January 19th, 2011 encounter, they responded “We are God incarnate.” Over the years I have had many conversations with them about what this means and how they see reality and I have come to understand that this means that they know that they are both an individual entity experiencing physical and non physical life and they are also the totality of everything and the light from which everything arises. And I think when Anamika made her comments about awakening individual beings to their own divine nature, this is what she was suggesting. When she nurtures a being for it’s entire existence from the creation of that soul to it’s returning to the light, she experiences so many wonderful moments of witnessing the growth of that individual and seeing it come to understand what it really is – as both an individual entity, the totality and the light – God incarnate.
Sometimes I have some sense of what that must feel like. For years I’ve been planting trees and when I plant a tree I often see barren ground transform into a place that is teeming with life – insects, birds, reptiles, echidnas etc. One tree can bring so much life and a forest utterly transforms a place. I get very attached to the life I have helped create and there is no greater joy for me than watching new life enjoy it’s existence in a place that was once barren. Imagine how it must feel to create a soul and watch it grow through life and life after life !
Every caring mother and father knows how it feels to participate in their child’s life and what it’s like to see them grow up and go out into the world. Nothing else in life arouses so much emotion from all ends of the spectrum and nothing else arouses so much love and joy. Every person who has ever raised a plant or a pet knows what it feels like to see them grow up and come in contact with the world. There is so much joy in seeing a young animal encounter things for the first time. And how we both love and detest our pets and grieve when they die !
I have this sense that when Anamika and the other Teal’hia go about interacting with life, it’s as if they are encountering life for the very first time. And yet they have encountered countless life forms. But they do so with so much reverence for life, that each life becomes precious. In one way, the way that they are is like a fully mature God encountering something in which the germ of God has just been born and is barely discernible. They see all that is and all that will be – both, the divine in action; God, in all stages of being.
Sometimes I feel it is a great loss and a great tragedy that when we look at each other and when we look at other life forms we see difference and feel judgement, when beings like the Teal’hia see the infinite expressions of God and feel boundless unconditional love.
Anamika once said to me that there is no greater work for her people than to bring love into the universe. And I can think of no argument against this. For in the face of unconditional love, all resistance melts away. Imagine how we could be as a people if we aspired to the same thing !
Here’s an interview in which Steven Greer basically says the same things that I also say on the subject of the nature of ETs.
I’ve just returned a few hours ago from having minor toe surgery (my right ingrown toe nail incised at the back – much easier than the last surgery – having the whole nail removed), so what follows might be a little delirious due to my exhaustion (before surgery I was working on the roof in the hot sun) and feeling a little out of it (I’ve had a couple of pain killers so the pain doesn’t prevent me from sleeping tonight). Anyway, here goes.
I always found the Men in Black films to be highly entertaining and insightful. There are several lines in all 3 movies (particularly number 1) that are very close to the truth of how things are – like someone in the know influenced the writers of the film. But one of my favourite things is how they play around with scale – like when the little furry guys are living in the railway station locker or the aliens are playing marbles with galaxies, at the end of the film.
Perhaps the hardest thing that I have had trouble with in relation to the entire ET subject is the sense of scale and the relationships of scale to dimensionality, perception, perspective and reality.
I posted these videos on scalarity and dimensionality 6 years ago (check out the baggy eyes after a long night with little sleep) and much of what I said still holds true but…
There are some things that I still find difficult to understand, let alone discuss with other people. These include how ETs rearrange the structure and size of space and how they change the way that the life force manifests and how they effect how others perceive reality.
One of the things that I discovered a long time ago was that if you change how your senses work, you change perception; if you change your conditioning, you change perception; if you change your food, energy, light and sound, you change perception; and that there are cycles throughout the day when perception and awareness change without any effort. In addition I discovered that if you change perspective – how you look at an object, the angle you look at an object and the distance away that you look at an object; your perception changes. I also became aware that there are internal perceptions (mental constructs like thinking, somatic and emotional feeling and visualisation) and external perceptions (biological constructs like what comes through the 5 senses or the neurological structures of the brain) and that all of these perceptions can be altered by internal and external factors. With these insights and realisations it became apparent to me that reality is a construct of experience and mind.
As I have grown older I have been confronted by more and more unusual experiences with ETs and other life forms that were difficult to understand. They could only be understood when I realised that reality is a construct of experience and mind. Sometimes however the understanding that I have is still inadequate to fully comprehend what is going on.
So let me give you some examples, which I will say more about in time, as I gain greater understanding of them.
Most of you have heard the infamous Doctor Who comment regarding the Tardis, that it’s bigger on the inside !
Well the same is true for many ET craft. However, this is not entirely true. In fact, to say that an ET craft is bigger on the inside, is way too much of a generalisation. It isn’t that black and white. In my experience there are several anomalous features here that need to be unpacked.
In regards to space :
- There are some ET craft that are exactly the same size inside as outside.
- There are some ET craft where there is a uniform spatial dilation inside (in other words it is uniformally bigger on the inside).
- There are some ET craft where certain regions of the craft are bigger on the inside.
- There are some ET craft where there the entire craft is bigger on the inside but some regions are significantly bigger on the inside (e.g. on a specific Teal’hia craft I was on, there was a region that contained rooms where there were spaces that were larger than several galaxies – Greg Bear’s book Eon touches on a similar theme https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eon_(novel)).
- There are some ET craft where at one time it is bigger on the inside and at other times the inside is proportionate to the outside.
While in regard to time :
- There are some ET craft in which the sense of time is identical on the inside.
- There are some ET craft where the sense of time on the inside matches specific races on board.
- There are some ET craft in which the sense of time is compressed or dilated.
- There are some ET craft in which the sense of time corresponds with the specific space (or space dilation).
Remember that there is only space and time is a product of the mind. When you alter space it is possible to alter time. But both space and time can also be altered by altering perception. This is one reason why many people have a hard time making sense of what they see and experience and remember on board an ET craft.
Another example that I’d like to talk about is interacting with small ETs. In terms of the concept of scalarity (see video above), there are ETs of many different sizes on many different relative scales. There are more than one group of very small ETs (under 12 inches). I mentioned previously about having encounters with the Chenntrame, who are between 3-6 inches in height and that Preston Dennett has interviewed people who have also had encounters with small beings. Preston says that these people claim to have been shrunk down to the same size as the ETs. That is not true. It doesn’t ever happen. So let me try to explain why, bearing in mind that this is not easy to convey.
I have seen these beings here on my farm near other much taller beings and they looked tiny. I have seen them on other ETs craft and they looked tiny. But I have also been on their craft and they looked my size. I once had a dream about seeing a ball of light that changed size (see Dream 5 here : https://etandi.wordpress.com/2014/07/02/et-and-ufo-dreams/). Through this dream I began to understand that the life force can manifest itself on whatever scale it wishes to and yet it is still fundamentally the same. Similarly when you interact with the Chenntrame or other small ETs, they alter your perception and hence alter your perception of reality such that you experience reality differently. I have also heard it said by ETs that different beings may see each other the size that they need to.
Some of you will realise that in making internal ET contact (which I’ve spoken about extensively here), the same thing happens. You meet each other in a shared world, taking on the form that you wish and that you perceive others how they wish you to perceive them. From an absolute perspective there really is no inner and outer – just one reality. So the same thing happens during external contact as internal contact. Others consciously effect your perception and their energy inadvertently effects your energy and your perception. Our perception is literally altered by contact with ‘the other’. And as a result what and how we experience reality are also altered.
I don’t know if that makes any sense at all ! It’s very difficult to put into words !
ETs don’t shrink us with some sort of shrinkydink gun or put us in some kind of mind altering Holodeck. They alter how we experience reality ! That is why so much ET contact feels dream like. It’s something that is largely foreign to our conscious way of experiencing reality.
The Chenntrame are very comfortable on their world. Plants and animals or their equivalent are in proportion to the Chenntrame in a similar way that they are for us. They are not tiny creatures on their own world. That is not to say that there are not space faring ETs who are not tiny on their own worlds. But somehow they consciously and/or inadvertently alter the perception and experience of other beings who come in contact with them (in certain circumstances) or who visit their world. I don’t have a better understanding of what takes place than this.
So let me leave you with a kind of koan, a kind of conundrum, that reflects what I have learned to be true.
Space can occupy any space that it wishes. The life force can occupy any space that it wishes and remain completely unchanged.