Here’s a long list of good documentaries on how the human world works. I no longer watch a lot of documentaries of this type but have previously watched a great many. You can find many more documentaries here : http://www.filmsforaction.org/articles/the-top-100-films-for-action/. Feel free to list your own !
PS. My favourite documentaries are all David Attenborough docos – David is the King of Nature TV and it will be a sad but happy day when he leaves this world ! Fortunately at 91 he’s still kicking arse and enjoying life !
The two videos below are not docos but make a perfect adjunct to the video above.
I’m not a fan of the whole chemtrail conspiracy thing but this is an interesting documentary and worth watching.
You’ll have to look for the full version of this one.
Just a quick heads up before bed. If you haven’t already figured it out, Tom Delonge is being played as a pawn in a very provocative and influential game of deception around the ET issue. Ignore any revelations that come from him or former military officials tomorrow or any time in the near future. He’s been encouraged to believe in the good ET vs bad ET dichotomy. Part of a much longer plan at global deception. If there are any widespread revelations via he or his team, they will have a little truth mixed in with a lot of lies. So be careful what you believe !
Really, Tom is a no one to the world of secrecy and to the lower arms of The Architecture. But he is a person who can easily be manipulated. I have nothing against him. He seems like a very nice person. But he’s naive and willing to believe that others think he’s important enough for them to reveal their secrets to him. Secrets that are global in scale. In the art of psychological warfare, Tom is a perfect pawn ! As is Linda Moulton Howe and Steve Bassett – both supporters of Tom’s work, who have and will be, just as easily manipulated !
Tom and his team (which may include some honourable people ?) will apparently be making unbelievable revelations here https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/ in 5 hours time.
If you really want to understand the group that has got behind Tom, you should scrutinise the people on his team and the companies current and future investors. The people who should be of greatest concern to you, are the manipulators you don’t see !
Not everything that looks good, is good !
Update : Here’s the grand entry !
Hey folks, how are y’all ? I’ve been a little out of sorts since having my 7th tumour treatment injection earlier in the week. Lots of hypoglycemia (glucose down as low as 2 some days !), severe stomach cramps, twitches, palpitations and diarrhoea. But I am otherwise well ! Things are usually worse around injection time but as the drug dissolves through the month, the side effects lighten up a little ! Here’s the needle that gets jabbed in my arse every month (below) ! Apparenty it’s worth $2,500 a shot ! Thank God most of it is subsidised ! Tell me that isn’t Big Pharma pulling a conjob ! I now have 7, 3 cm nodules from my jabs, that don’t seem to be going away ! One more year to see if it makes any real difference to my tumours ! Till then, you can call me Mr Lumpy Bum !
I’ve been working feverishly on trying to complete the Dude book. I’ve just about completed my 400 page poetry book – 1 poem to rewrite and then I can put all my energy into the Dude book ! You might recall that I decided to add some conversations to the original interview. I have had so many with Dude, that I didn’t know where to start. So for now I’ve narrowed it down to a small group of conversations. I may add more later. The problem with the conversations is that I have to transcribe them from my recordings and then type them up. So it takes a long time. I have 1 more question to complete the interview and then it’s complete. I’ve also added a section on Dude’s Maxims, Dude’s discovery of a strange world where perception influences reality in a very strange way, Dude’s leaf collection and lessons on the nature of the self . You can see the draft contents page here : https://app.box.com/s/3115vd67hxkuwvavdoepzmu53m5af288. This will probably be re-arranged a little but it’s mostly how the book will look.
You can read the section on How ETs Interact Through Internal Spaces here : https://app.box.com/s/x1b5vil0i6cjynkqkmnhp80vy3ce1sx7 and see a basic diagram that goes with this section here : https://app.box.com/s/u91y12qf4clb7xx4tr95r5irfqpizweq. There maybe some errors in dates and so on. I have to check a bunch of stuff against my journals. I’ve also found some typos I haven’t had the chance to fix. This is just a draft, so please don’t post it anywhere else. It may change a little but this is the raw first draft.
For each of the conversations, I’ve included a small section on the context of each conversation. The context of this particular conversation may come across a little ‘me-ish’, a little ‘self centered’ and that was not my intention. But I don’t think the conversation would make much sense unless I explained the history of how I came to be interested in this subject and working with internal spaces and internal contact.
The conversations are literally the conversations I had with Dude. They follow a simple conversational style, much like a Platonic/Socratic Dialogue style in simple form (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plato#Dialogues / https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socratic_dialogue). When ever I talk with Dude I often ask things I think I understand, just so that I am completely sure of what Dude is saying. Conversely Dude often checks in to make sure I understand him.
If you read the final book, you may notice that some of the things that Dude says in later conversations are slightly different to what he has said in earlier conversations. And that’s because he constantly adjusts his language and ideas to where I’m at. We also tend to mirror each others language, as happens with many people in conversations. You’ll remember from the interview that Dude modifies his language to every person he speaks with. There are times when I’ve seen him speak very formally and politely to other people and then he acts like a complete scallywag when he speaks with me ! That’s just how he is. He’s a master of adaptation ! Which is one of the reasons he’s considered a great diplomat among his people and why he has the role he has working with humans on Earth !
When I started with this idea of interviewing Dude, I never envisioned a book. But then I quickly I realised it’s significance. It was only after I had finished 3/4 of the interview, that it occurred to me that some of the conversations that we’d had might make a useful addition. For a while I thought maybe I should put them in a separate book but I then realised that they actually complement many of the things that were raised in the interview.
I think the book will be about 200 pages in size 11 font. I’ll be using a similar format when I write-up the Anamika (Teal’hia) book.
This particular extract will go well with the things I’ve said about internal world contact and conjoined space. If you haven’t read or heard any of this information, this conversation may not make much sense.
I’m curious to see what you make of it !
I’ve yet to decide on how to publish the book. Whether I go solo or try to find a publisher. I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it. But if you know of any good publishing houses that cover this subject, feel free to let me know. I’m going to be very fastidious about who I publish it with, if I go down that path. No one that’s published anything on abduction or archons – that kind of crap !
PS. I have been wondering if I should change Dude’s public name. I have reasons I don’t want to use his real name that I can’t reveal (in too much detail). I’ve stuck with Dude because it was the first thing to pop into my head and because it’s convenient. It seems that perhaps some people think that the whole thing is a deliberate joke. Which of course it’s not ! I don’t know if anyone will take a book about an ET called Dude seriously. So what are your thoughts ? Dude or someone else ? In the novel I’m writing Dude assumes the name of Frank. As many of you know, I also use the name Anamika for my Teal’hia friend, as a cover name for her real name. But in writing about all the other ETs, I have and will in future, be using their real names. I have a soft spot for these two people and want to keep a little privacy for myself !
My regular readers will know that I’ve talked a lot about the power structure I call The Architecture (TA) (and have referred to a larger structure I call The Diamond Complex (TDC)). You may recall that I became aware of these structures through my contact with several ETs (including a Teal’hia I refer to as Anamika and a Muajra I refer to as Dude) and my ex wife (who worked inside a covert project that worked with Earth based ETs and did not break her security oath). After picking upon the initial hints from Dude, I initially began paying more attention to who was doing what in the world and later began paying attention to who was monitoring my blogs and electronic communications. Over time I’ve developed a much clearer picture about who’s who in TA and the all pervasiveness of TDC (which I will talk more about in the fullness of time). I’ve often seen lists of so called Powers that Be and it was obvious that these people haven’t got a clue what they’re talking about. The best lists that I’ve seen released are list of defense contractors put out by the more public version of Anonymous (not the individual who pre-dates the movement) and certain lists put out by Wikileaks. I’ve been conscious for a long time that there is a fine line which you can come very close to but if you cross it, there are serious consequences. I’ve come close to that line before and been warned by people who care about me to be careful. So I no longer have any desire to walk that line. But that doesn’t mean I won’t go close.
So rather than tell you what I’ve learned about who’s who in TA/TDC (through a lot of hard work, effort and critical thinking) and put myself or those I care about, at risk, I’m going to teach you how to do it. There are those of you who maybe genuinely interested in this subject (that number is minuscule), who will have the energy and the time to work against the forces of ignorance that shape the lower bodies of corruption power on this planet. But I do not. You will be coming at it from a very different perspective – ie. not having the same contact experiences I’ve had (if any at all), having had a very different life and not having been married to someone who carries a great secret. It is for these people I write about what I have learned. In time there will be people from within TA/TDC, who will seek out sympathetic allies and such people will need to have a real sense of how things work. It is my wish to plant a small seed for a small group of sympathetic allies.
Rather than writing a complex manual outlining all the ins and outs of what you can do, I’ll keep this simple.
So let’s go !
There are many different ways to approach the subject of unearthing information. Perhaps we could begin by thinking about the types of information or targets worth pursuing. These might include military, corporate, government and non government entities. Within these are a range of sectors (I have previously referred to as complexes) including : the peace, construction, military, political, health, utilities, information, media, chemical, food, financial, legal, entertainment, intelligence, technology, education, mining and drug trade sectors, among others. Depending on your interest and your background, it is best to approach the subject of unearthing from one sector or another. In time, one sector will lead to another and you will see a very clear web of interconnections.
From a practical perspective there are many different ways to approach your investigations. The following represent a range of approaches that you can apply in any order you wish :
Look at the main stream media for a week and develop a sense of news media priorities (what seems to matter to those who orchestrate the news).
Learn about the history of the great Industrial Empires of the 17th, 18th and 19th century (Wiki is good because despite inaccuracies, it links many stories and details). Look at how they are connected. Especially how the rise and fall of industrial empires are connected to significant battles and political struggles. Look at what has happened to these great empires today. What have they become ? What companies are the visible in ? And who are these companies connected to ?
Follow the chain of events surrounding specific inventions that changed the world (read my story about Ascanio Sobrero and Nitroglycerine for an indication of how causality links many things together (https://etandi.wordpress.com/2015/12/09/the-man-who-changed-everything/ / https://etandi.wordpress.com/2015/12/20/the-man-who-changed-everything-part-two/).
Create a blog on a controversial subject such as ETs, UFOs, Intelligence, Covert Control etc. Attach simple audience tracking widgets to your blog, such as the one I use – Clustrmaps. Monitor your widget details whenever you feel like it. Every now and then post provocative posts that you think will attract specific attention. Make sure to include appropriate ‘hot tags’ that will get picked up by intelligence software. Keep a list of places known and unknown in different countries. As your list grows, begin investigating potential targets (who are monitoring your blog) starting with Wikpedia. If you look up the site of the target, you can then use Wiki to find out more about Economy. Government and Education, to develop some sense of which entities maybe interested in what you’re sharing. This can be a hit and miss approach but it can also be very accurate. You can also become fixated on the wrong things. This approach requires careful discernment ! With time, you can build a list of potential entities, who are interested in monitoring what ever you’re sharing.
Look up the following subjects on Wiki and build a list of potential tarets :
Government procurements (in USA, UK, Australia, Europe, India, China, Japan etc).
Top 100 government contractors (in USA, UK, Australia, Europe, India, China, Japan etc.).
Counter-insurgency and the Three Pillars of Counterinsurgency
Key government defense and intelligence agencies (in USA, UK, Australia, Europe, India, China, Japan etc.).
Learn about surveillance. Read Wikileaks, read Julian Assange’s books on the subject, read and listen to Barrett Lancaster Brown, listen to Ed Snowden, read Cryptome and the Cryptome Archive, read Glen Greenwald’s No Place to Hide (based on Ed Snowden’s revelations) and subscribe to his website The Intercept. There are many people who have been writing for a long time on this subject.
Read Noam Chomsky’s works and Edward Bernay’s book Propaganda. (see https://etandi.wordpress.com/category/propaganda-machine/).
Read about :
Intelligence collection management
Human Intelligence (HUMINT) & Signals Intelligence (SIGINT)
Defense contractors/security contractors/intelligence outsourcing
The history of the space race
Operation Paperclip (and the equivalent projects that pilfered Japanese scientists)
The history of groups such as the UN, WHO and The Millennium Project
The future of warfare through government and corporate initiated documents such as this one : https://archive.org/details/FutureStrategicIssuesFutureWarfareCirca2025.
Learn about Surveillance Craft and study how intelligence agencies build profiles on people e.g. https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/attach/17/17948_-1.pdf, http://www.intelsecurity.co.uk/courses & http://www.surveillance-tradecraft.co.uk/.
Study the structure of military bodies in the US, Russia, China, the UK and countries in Europe. Learn how they are connected and get a sense of their histories.
Study the operational and strategic plans of key defense and intelligence agencies in the US, Australia and UK before those of any other country.
Investigate your top targets via Wiki and directly through their own websites. Read corporate strategic plans and identify key histories, personnel, projects & investors. The key details here are projects and investors.
Imagine a fictional company. Lets call it Sombre Tell. Sombre Tell is a major government contractor, who provides government contracts to a number of nations, in the areas of intelligence, counter insurgency, and electronic hardware. Begin by following the previous step. Then build a list of subjects that interest you and use their public search engine to find documents related to these subjects.
Imagine a fictional defense and intelligence agency. Lets call it USUKCA. Build a list of subjects that interest you and use their public search engine to find documents related to these subjects. Investigate their key personnel, key projects, key investors and key contractors. Follow the links.
Look at who’s who in government and corporate and NGO bodies. Investigate organisational boards of directors. Look at how certain individuals are connected to different groups with similar or dissimilar interests. Do some research on persons of interest via Linked In, Facebook, Google (https://www.lifewire.com/google-people-search-3482686) and People Seeking search engines. When you use a tool like Linked In, don’t use your real identity and look very carefully at an individuals affiliations and connections.
When looking for documents, remember that most corporate or government agencies use the same document types. So always use common document formats – .pdf, .txt, .doc, .docx, .xlsx, .ppt etc. (https://fileinfo.com/filetypes/common).
Make your work easy by using the biggest source of covert information on the planet – Google. Let the Google Panopticon do the work for you by using all of it’s shortcuts (http://www.webopedia.com/quick_ref/Google_Search_tips.asp) and all of it’s tools (books, scholar, blogs, news, alerts etc.).
Last but most importantly and I mean most importantly, make sure that all your searches are done using Boolean Operators AND, OR, XOR, NOR, NOT (http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/B/Boolean_expression.html / http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/B/Boolean_search.html / http://wiki.lexisnexis.com/schools/index.php?title=Boolean_Searching). My son is an IT geek and I’m often amazed that his generation don’t know how to search the internet properly and really have no idea how to find stuff ! Don’t forget also to always use “talking points” to specify what you’re after and to target domains by country where relevant e.g. Site:.au.
If you really want to know how to unearth TA, it’s going o take a lot of time and effort. And as I hinted at earlier – there are very few people who really have the desire to do this. So next time you hear some dickhead talking about the Trilateral Commission or The Bilderberg’s or some other wank fest controlling the world, take a moment to think about how much time they put into reaching this conclusion !
If you are one of those rare individuals, who are truly interested in TA and human power systems, I encourage you to take your time, read widely and enjoy life fully. There are people within this hierarchy who look forward to finding others who care about equality and justice for all. I guarantee it ! But they wouldn’t want you to take any unnecessary risks. So be careful !
Just as the Ets helped early man to discover the fish hook and the spear tip (the barb in particular) and that changed his destiny and the entire history of the planet, what is required is people who can educate others on how to think about the nature of the self and about the nature of the systems that humans have created.
Most of you will be familiar with this old adage from some unknown source…
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
Long may you fish and long may you feed, my fellow human beings. Long may you feed !
According to the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary, Disclosure is a word first used in 1567, which is defined as :
“the act of making something known / the act of disclosing something / something (such as information) that is made known or revealed / something that is disclosed.”
In legal terms, Disclosure can be defined as :
“An act or instance of disclosing: as a : a lender’s revelation of information to a consumer under the Truth in Lending Act that enables the consumer to make an intelligent decision about the loan b : the revelation to investors of financial information about a corporation or municipality and about the security it is offering for sale — see also prospectus, registration statement. Editor’s note: Disclosure is required for a public offering. c : revelation by a corporate insider (as an officer) for approval of a business transaction that involves self-dealing d : a debtor in bankruptcy’s revelation to creditors of a bankruptcy plan.”
Relevant synonyms include revelation, divulgence and exposure. Related words include bombshell, kick, kicker, surprise, acknowledgment, admission, avowal, concession and confession. Near antonyms include concealment and cover up.
I don’t know who really came up with the idea of Alien Disclosure but I think it would be fair to credit Steven Greer with kick starting the Alien Disclosure Movement and doing most of the ground work. Love him or hate him, he has almost single-handedly created a movement ! Since Steven launched the Disclosure Project (http://disclosureproject.org/), John Greenwald Jr. setup chased up FOI documents and distributed them through The Black Vault (http://www.theblackvault.com/casefiles/), Richard Dolan has put forward his own thoughts on disclosure (https://www.richarddolanpress.com/), Steven Bassett has launched Paradigm Research Group (http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/), there has been a Citizen Hearing on Disclosure (http://www.citizenhearing.org/), Grant Cameron has prodded away at the veil around US presidents (http://www.presidentialufo.com/), Steven Greer also created new projects in the form of CSETI (http://www.cseti.org/) and Sirius/Unacknowledged (http://www.siriusdisclosure.com/), Rey Hernandez set up an experiencer based research group FREE (which I think has changed its name) (http://www.experiencer.org/) and recently a new group has arisen with the amusing name of The Disclosure Activists (http://www.disclosureactivists.org/ / https://www.change.org/p/united-nations-world-governments-media-formally-acknowledge-that-extraterrestrial-intelligences-are-engaging-the-human-race).
The idea of setting up a group to force governments of the world to drop their secrecy around UFOs and ETs isn’t new. In 1977 Peter Gersten set up a group called Citizens Against UFO Secrecy (CAUS) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens_Against_UFO_Secrecy / http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/caus.html). The group took aim at governments and corporations concealing the truth, in the same year as Close Encounters of the Third Kind hit cinema screens and brought government concealment of the ET presence to the foreground of people’s awareness. Back then most people just didn’t get it. But since then, a lot of things have changed, including our ability to communicate and find information ! What was remarkable about Peter and his group was his willingness to push Freedom of Information and take a legal stance on opening up secrecy.
According to VJ Enterprises, the website which references Peter Gersten :
“For those of you not familiar with Peter, he is a criminal defense attorney who in 1977 brought suit in a U.S. District Court on behalf of Ground Saucer Watch against the Central Intelligence Agency. Pursuant to the FOIA lawsuit, the CIA in 1979 released over 900 pages of documents relating to the UFO phenomenon. They refused to release 57 documents, claiming national security considerations. On June 24th, 1980 Gersten brought suit against the National Security Agency on behalf of his own recently formed organization, Citizens Against UFO Secrecy, for 135 UFO related documents. On November 18, 1980, based upon a NSA top secret affidavit, the Court dismissed the lawsuit stating that “the continued need for secrecy far out weighed the public’s right to know.”
The two key principles identified by Peters group were :
“1) It is against any and all secrecy relating to contact with all forms of extraterrestrial intelligence
2) it believes that the public has the absolute and unconditional right to know about this contact.”
In addition Peter said of his group :
“Pursuant to these principles, CAUS is involved to specific projects to get the truth out:
1) A Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit to be filed against the Army based upon the book “Day After Roswell” attributed to Lt. Col. (ret) Philip Corso.
2) “Project:Destination Moon,’ the first civilian, privately financed, rocket to the moon to send back live photos from Sinus Medii to verify alleged artificial structures located there
3) the CAUS INITIATIVE, a viable and practical alternative to Congressional hearings, immunity and amnesty
4) ‘Beyond a Reasonable Doubt,’ a promotional and fundraising video on behalf of CAUS.”
Does any of this sound familiar ? A lot of what has become the modern ET Disclosure movement, was probably mapped out by Peter and the CAUS group.
So what do people mean these days when they speak of Alien/ET Disclosure ? I think most people mean that governments and their leaders will come out and talk openly about their history of contact with beings from other worlds.
I think that there are several core issues in relation to disclosure that are largely ignored. First, we have a lot of expectation about what we ought to be told. What are our expectations and why do we have the right to have them fulfilled ? Second, we assume that our governments know everything about the ETs. Do they really ? Third, we assume that governments were the first conduits for ET contact. Why would they be ? Fourth, we assume that governments were the first official conduits for ET contact, in preference to individuals within governments, corporations or other organizations. Did you ever wonder why Abe Lincoln was the person of choice for official contact before he died ? Fifth, we assume that we can handle the truth. What a load of crap ! We can’t even handle our own waste ! Sixth, we assume that people will get over the truth and that citizens will find a way to adapt to the reality of ETs visiting our planet. That maybe a comfortable assumption for those who want to know, who think they are ready for the truth but is it the reality for most of the human population ? I don’t think so ! Seventh, we assume that it is government’s or others in power who have created the secrecy. As I’ve said before (https://thesomethingmonologues.podbean.com/e/tsm120-a-rough-sketch-of-the-architecture-the-diamond-complex-power-structures-that-rule-the-world/), there are two kinds of secrecy. The secrecy created by the ETs at the top of The Architecture and it is designed to protect us from ourselves. And the secrecy created by the lower arms of The Architecture and it is mostly designed to protect self interests and to protect individuals and groups from public retribution. Eighth, we assume that the disclosures that governments have to make about their interactions with ETs are the greatest of all secrets that they have to hide. This last point is worth emphasizing. So let me make something very clear. Something that I have learned from the ETs themselves. Those in power who hold this information in secret, have much more than a history of ET contact to conceal. They have done things to populations of individual countries, that would make citizens of all walks of life, turn against them. Some of this relates to humans who witnessed ETs and ET craft and some of it relates to genocidal plans that were put into action more than a century ago. If you unravel the ET secret, you unravel all their secrets and this is something no individual or group in power is willing to do.
What most people don’t realise is, that in regard to covert groups within the lower arms of The Architecture, the ET secret goes back to at least Abe Lincoln (It maybe worth exploring other possibilities about why he was killed ?). These groups have kept this secret for a very long time and over the course of that time have developed new ways to conceal the truth and to share the truth. All of it bound by law and powerful legal documents. And obviously what began as a concealment of a greater reality that threatened to undermine their sovereign power and the power of the Church, has transformed into a concealment of a greater reality that threatens to undermine a diverse range of information and technologies, which create profit, wealth and power. Secrecy is always about power. Power in the now. But sometimes it’s also about the perception of power in the future. That’s why military and corporate entities create Strategic Plans, so that they can lay a foundation from here to there, with some degree of certainty. It’s also why some groups have used gifted psychics to profile the future and help them map out a set of desired outcomes and their desired destinations.
I think some sort of ET Disclosure has been in action since at least 1947. But it’s been soft and malleable and adjusted according to how people respond. Obviously the longer the secrecy associated with the lower arms of TA has been in action, the greater the crimes against Earth/humanity and the harder it has become for complete disclosure. What we also have to remember is the longer these groups have been able to commit atrocities against humanity, the less willing they will be to disclose everything that they have done – especially those things that fall outside of the ET subject. So, it might be plausible for them to execute some sort of very diluted plan for ET Disclosure but it can only go so far because with very little effort the links to human atrocities will reveal themselves.
I think that there are four general possibilities regarding ET Disclosure (as most people understand it) :
- It happens when the 9 ETs at the top of TA say it can happen.
- It happens with a plan, as determined by the 16/90 humans in the middle layers of TA or by the lower levels of TA.
- It happens in a very organic way without a plan.
- It is forced to happen by a series of whistleblower revelations of Biblical proportions.
My money is on three possibilities. It is already happening according to a well documented future that the ETs have explored thoroughly and they are following their own plan, regardless of any other human plans. It is happening with a human plan and organically – where the plan continues to be modified, depending on how humanity responds and how particular geopolitical dynamics unfold. It will be accelerated by a series of uncontainable revelations (leaks) that blow all other revelations out of the water !
I think what is clear is that with or without a plan, those in power are attempting to acclimatize people to the reality of ET life and condition them to certain ideas about what it might be like and to influence them to believe certain things which are true and which are false. I suspect that different individuals and groups within the lower arms, have different, perhaps competing agendas, that sometimes pull collective thinking one way and sometimes pull it another.
The question I keep asking myself, is why do people really want disclosure, when they can discover the reality of ETs and ET contact for themselves ? I think the answer might be – because like the Parental Fallacy (see James Hillman) that occurs in most people (who see childhood experience with parents as the key to healthy human development), we think an authority figure has all the answers and will show us the way. Forgetting first and foremost, that we ought to trust ourselves. But we don’t as individuals or as a species and that’s why we always look for answers outside of ourselves.
I’d like to propose a set of categories of ET Disclosure, that I believe more accurately match how things are or could be, rather than what we assume they should be.
1. Full Disclosure Type A (FDTA) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use official government bodies to disclose the nature of their ET contact, ET related work and all other secrets. (I don’t think this will ever happen.)
2. Full Disclosure Type B (FDTB) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use official government bodies to disclose the full nature of their ET contact. (I think this could happen in 200-300 years. I had previously suggested in 100 years. I think I was wrong.)
3. Partial Disclosure Type A (PDTA) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use official government bodies to disclose a very diluted version of the nature of their ET contact, ET related work and other secrets. (I think this could happen in 100 years.)
4. Partial Disclosure Type B (PDTB) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use official government bodies to disclose a very diluted version of the nature of their ET contact and ET related work. (I think this could happen in 25-50 years.)
5. Partial Disclosure Type C (PDTC) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use official government bodies to disclose a very diluted version of the nature of their ET contact. (I think this could happen in 10-20 years.)
6. Nestled Disclosure Type A (NDTA) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use a wide range of outlets and fronts to release small amounts of information about the nature of their ET contact, ET related work and other secrets, nestled within public information that is both easy and hard to find. Such information is slowly and incrementally increased to a point that reaches full disclosure. (I don’t think this will ever happen.)
7. Nestled Disclosure Type B (NDTB) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use a wide range of outlets and fronts to release small amounts of information about the nature of their ET contact, ET related work and other secrets, nestled within public information that is both easy and hard to find. Such information is slowly and incrementally increased to a point that reaches partial disclosure (PDTA). (I think this could happen in 100 years.)
8. Nestled Disclosure Type C (NDTC) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use a wide range of outlets and fronts to release small amounts of information about the nature of their ET contact and ET related work, nestled within public information that is both easy and hard to find. Such information is slowly and incrementally increased to a point that reaches full disclosure (FDTB). (I think this could happen in 200-300 years.)
9. Nestled Disclosure Type D (NDTD) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use a wide range of outlets and fronts to release small amounts of information about the nature of their ET contact and ET related work, nestled within public information that is both easy and hard to find. Such information is slowly and incrementally increased to a point that reaches partial disclosure (PDTB). (I think this could happen in 100 years.)
10. Nestled Disclosure Type E (NDTE) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use a wide range of outlets and fronts to release small amounts of information about the nature of their ET contact, nestled within public information that is both easy and hard to find. Such information is slowly and incrementally increased to a point that reaches full disclosure (FDTB). (I think this could happen in 200-300 years.)
11. Nestled Disclosure Type F (NDTF): In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use a wide range of outlets and fronts to release small amounts of information about the nature of their ET contact, nestled within public information that is both easy and hard to find. Such information is slowly and incrementally increased to a point that reaches partial disclosure (PDTC). (I think this could happen in 100 years.)
12. Trojan Disclosure Type A (TDTA) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use a wide range of outlets and fronts to release small amounts of information about the nature of their ET contact and ET related work, within a range of ongoing true and false disclosures that have been within public information that is both easy and hard to find. This information is blended with previously released false information, such that over time, more of the available information becomes true. Such information is slowly and incrementally increased to a point that reaches full disclosure (FDTB). (I think this could happen in 100 years.)
13. Trojan Disclosure Type B (TDTB) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use a wide range of outlets and fronts to release small amounts of information about the nature of their ET contact and ET related work, within a range of ongoing true and false disclosures that have been within public information that is both easy and hard to find. This information is blended with previously released false information, such that over time, more of the available information becomes true. Such information is slowly and incrementally increased to a point that reaches partial disclosure. (I think this could happen in 25 years.)
14. Trojan Disclosure Type C (TDTC) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use a wide range of outlets and fronts to release small amounts of information about the nature of their ET contact, within a range of ongoing true and false disclosures that have been within public information that is both easy and hard to find. This information is blended with previously released false information, such that over time, more of the available information becomes true. Such information is slowly and incrementally increased to a point that reaches full disclosure. (I think this could happen in 100 years.)
15. Trojan Disclosure Type D (TDTD) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use a wide range of outlets and fronts to release small amounts of information about the nature of their ET contact, within a range of ongoing true and false disclosures that have been within public information that is both easy and hard to find. This information is blended with previously released false information, such that over time, more of the available information becomes true. Such information is slowly and incrementally increased to a point that reaches partial disclosure (PDTB). (I think this has been happening for the last three decades and will continue.)
16. False Disclosure Type A (FDTA) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use individuals, official government bodies and non government bodies to disclose a false version of the nature of their ET contact and ET related work. (I think this has been happening for the last three decades and will continue.)
17. False Disclosure Type B (FDTB) : In which members of the lower arms of The Architecture use individuals, official government bodies and non government bodies to disclose a false version of the nature of their ET contact. (I think this has been happening for the last six decades and will continue.)
18. Revelationary Disclosure (RA): In which a former insider with one of the highest levels of clearance, within the lower arms of The Architecture, produces evidence that blows the lid off the true nature of ET contact, a great deal of ET related work and many other secrets. Such a revelationary disclosure, will, like in the Book of Revelations, lead to a catastrophic show down between different groups within the lower arms of The Architecture and guilty parties that are identified and the public – who will call for significant retribution, justice and restitution. (I think such an event is highly probable in the next 30 years because good people always find a way.)
19. Standard Whistleblower Disclosure Type A (SWDTA) : In which a former insider with a any level of clearance, within the lower arms of The Architecture, makes disclosures about the nature of ET contact and ET related work. Such disclosures will likely be related to single project but may provide links to other projects. Those who disclose in this way will seek protection via constitutional law and/or some kind of public profile. (I think such disclosures have been happening for the last two decades and will continue.)
20. Standard Whistleblower Disclosure Type B (SWDTB) : In which a former insider with any level of clearance, within the lower arms of The Architecture, makes disclosures about the nature of ET contact. Such disclosures will likely be related to single project but may provide links to other projects. Those who disclose in this way will seek protection via constitutional law and/or some kind of public profile. (I think such disclosures have been happening for the last two decades and will continue.)
21. Dead Man’s Disclosure Type A (DMDTA) : In which a former insider with a high level of clearance, within the lower arms of The Architecture, makes significant disclosures about the nature of ET contact and ET related work. Such disclosures will likely be related to single project but may provide links to other projects. Those who disclose in this way will seek protection via a web of connections and triggers that will be activated should they go down. (I think such disclosures have been happening for the last two decades and will continue.)
22. Dead Man’s Disclosure Type B (DMDTB) : In which a former insider with a high level of clearance, within the lower arms of The Architecture, makes significant disclosures about the nature of ET contact. Such disclosures will likely be related to single project but may provide links to other projects. Those who disclose in this way will seek protection via a web of connections and triggers that will be activated should they go down. (I think such disclosures have been happening for the last two decades and will continue.)
23. Kamikaze Disclosure Type A (KDTA) : In which a former insider with a high level of clearance, within the lower arms of The Architecture, makes significant disclosures about the nature of ET contact and ET related work. Such disclosures will likely be related to single project but may provide links to other projects. These disclosures will include names of projects, participant organizations and individual project members. Those who disclose in this way will not seek out any protection, believing that disclosure is worth any risk to their personal safety. (I think this will begin within the next decade.)
24. Kamikaze Disclosure Type B (KDTB) : In which a former insider with a high level of clearance, within the lower arms of The Architecture, makes significant disclosures about the nature of ET contact and ET related work. Such disclosures will likely be related to single project but may provide links to other projects. These disclosures will not include names of projects, participant organizations and individual project members. Those who disclose in this way will not seek out any protection, believing that disclosure is worth any risk to their personal safety. (I think this will begin within the next decade.)
25. Experiencer Disclosure Type A (EDTA) : In which genuine ET contact experiencers reveal the nature of their ET contact experiences and what they have learned from the ETs. (I think this has been happening for the last six decades and will continue.)
26. Experiencer Disclosure Type B (EDTB) : In which genuine ET contact experiencers reveal the nature of their ET contact experiences and what they have learned from the ETs. (I think this has been happening for the last six decades and will continue.)
This is by no means an exhaustive list of possibilities regarding how we could categorize ET disclosure. All of these possibilities can happen out of the public eye or with single individuals or groups of individuals directly in the public eye. Whistleblowers who come forward may choose to go it alone or come forward as a kind of group disclosure, as occurred with Steven Greer’s Disclosure Project, when witnesses testified before the media. They may also do so through a genuine congressional hearing or hearing before any other elected political body. And while many people think there’s safety in numbers, people who breach their security oaths (binding legal documents that are usually good for 100 years) will still face significant risks to their personal/family safety.
So, ET Disclosure is a big idea that probably means lots of things to lots of people. There are lots of different ways that we can look at the subject and lots of different ways that we can categorise disclosure. The point I’m trying to make in this post, is that ET Disclosure is a nebulous concept and that while most people think they are ready for the truth, they really aren’t. The reason that Full ET Disclosure (as I have defined it in FDTA) is a delusion, is that it means the lower arms of The Architecture will have to come clean about ET contact, ET related work and every other secret that has been kept from the masses. Think of secret information as a giant web (or ball of string). When you tug on one side or several sides of the web hard enough, all the other parts of the web begin to give way. This means that not only will the lower arms of TA be entirely be exposed and forced to collapse but The Diamond Complex (sorry I haven’t elaborated on this yet) will be exposed, laying bare everything about how the modern world is constructed and bring about a major collapse of the modern world as we know it. This would be unlikely to be beneficial in the short-term but ultimately beneficial in the long run. Unless you know what I am talking about, you probably won’t understand my comment. What I would urge you to do is to look at how our history has been constructed and look very, very carefully at the history of the British Empire, India, America and Europe, in particular. Look at how the great Industrial Empires of 18th and 19th century were created and what has become of them today. If you can do that, you will understand why I say that full disclosure will bring about a major collapse of the modern world.
This thing that people call disclosure is really a misnomer because people are confused about what they want disclosed and what could be disclosed, that is connected to what they want disclosed. What people are really seeking is a true account of the history of modern man and empire in the modern age. I would suggest that a better word to describe what it is that people really seek is “Revelation” but unfortunately that word has too many biblical connotations to be used accurately. The problem with whatever word we choose, is that it will either confine or inflate what it is that people truly seek. And whatever word people choose, will mean different things to different people. For now, it seems that we’re stuck with Disclosure. And I think in a couple of centuries when people (including historians) look back at this time, they will refer to The Disclosure Movement. Which is a way will be kind of tragic because the name itself won’t really say enough about what it was all about. But that’s how history often works – poor choices, poor language and poor names to describe things get stuck and get carried. Think of The Crusades, The Declaration of Independence, The Reformation, The Renaissance, 9/11, Age of Man, Middle Ages, Modernism, Modernity, The Plague etc.
Full Disclosure is a delusion that many people are reluctant to let go of because it promises so much. In some kind of mythical way, it promises to liberate people from their suffering and offers them some kind of transcendence because most people have no idea what it really means and are too lazy to do the work of spiritual development for themselves. It’s not that disclosure itself actually promises anything. Its people who load it with all kinds of unrealistic expectations. In addition to Full Disclosure being a delusion (internal deception arising in the individual mind), I think we can also say that disclosure is an illusion (external deception arising outside of the individual). So in a sense disclosure is both a misperception created by us and by others. And that’s a very dangerous thing because if we aren’t aware of our own minds or how influence and propaganda work, we can easily be misled into thinking we’ve witnessed significant revelation, when we’ve merely decieved ourselves and/or been spoon fed another lie or half truth. And as we all know, the masses can easily be manipulated for any cause.
What I would like to see is a systematic analysis of what passes as disclosure and an exploration of what disclosure has been, is and could be; what it means to people; and what the implications of the many types of disclosure could have on the human world as we know it now and in the future.
Until such a time prevails, I believe the idea of disclosure will bounce around between those who seek genuine liberation of the facts and the nutcases of the world who spend more time masturbating and ejaculating on other people’s ideas, than examining their own. If you think I’m being vile and poking fun at a lot of people, I am and for good reason. Because I’m sick and tired of the worlds idiots getting all the attention and hijacking fruitful conversations about how we as human beings wish to live and ought to live. We’ve allready had enough crazy people hijack our species !
You can read more on the subject of disclosure here :
TSM120 : A Rough Sketch of The Architecture & The Diamond Complex – Power Structures that Rule the World
Today’s monolgue is dedicated to Sandor and Frederic for your ongoing financial support and encouragement. And to Oliver and Astrid for your ongoing friendship and openeness. I wish you all well !
I’ve spoken on my blog many times about a the global power structure that I call The Architecture. A structure that has both ET and human elements. In today’s monologue I give you a rough sketch of The Architecture (the same basic information has been discussed on the blog previously) and a more pervasive structure I call The Diamond Complex (which I have referenced on the blog only in passing). Consider this an introduction to both. It is my wish to soon describe The Diamond Complex in greater detail on the blog. These structures represent how things really are and bypass such simple explanations as The Powers That Be, The Illumanati, The Elites, The Cabal, Bilderbergs, Trilateral Commision etc. In future blog posts, rather than naming names, I will try to map out how you too can discover certain elements of both structures.
Sorry I didn’t get to talk about how surveillance and monitoring connect with all this ! I was freezing !
Here’s an interview with Gary McKinnon from Richard Hall. I don’t know anything about Richard but I noticed a few individuals he’s interviewed who I think are idiots. But Gary McKinnon is an intelligent man, who I think has done us all a service by exposing the reality of what the lower arms of The Architecture has been up to. This is a good interview but I’m reluctant to express any opinions here. I’m not sure that Gary was all squeaky clean in his hacker days. I do however commend Gary for his determination, ethos and curiosity. Gary has also recently started a new YT channel and I’ve included his only video so far, below. More Gary here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon, http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-19946902 & http://www.spy.org.uk/freegary.
In the late 80’s to early 90’s I studied applied science and a few of my buddies were hard core hackers. Although they wouldn’t admit it, most of them were influenced by the 1983 film War Games and of course writers like William Gibson and Bruce Sterling _ who were pioneers in the Cyber Punk movement. Most of them did stupid stuff like unleashing insidious programs onto the university computer networks and the like but a couple of them took it to another level. At the time my own programming skills were pretty useless. I considered myself more of an ideas person, while my buddies were more interested in dirty work. I never completely agreed with their ethics but I resonated with their STICKITTOTHEMAN ideologies ! I had many a late night trading ideas on how to create a new society !
Some of my friends moved in the same circles as Julian Assange and they (and I for a short while) frequented some of the same user groups. Now most of the same people have high profile managerial jobs in the IT industry and no interest in hacking ! Later, after I left uni I met a pro hacker, who worked in the business of geopolitics and I learned a whole lot more about how the human world really works. Personally, I understood the essence of crytography and the clever ways people could hide information but I never had the technical skills or the interest to become a hacker. Today, it’s all gobbledegook to me and yet I am still interested in the ideologies behind it and the ways in which cryptography and coding information in general, work.
When groups like Cryptome (https://cryptome.org/) began, I was interested but I still didn’t understand geopolitics enough to believe that they could really have any impact. Then when Wikilieaks was launched, I felt the same way. But I remembered some of the extreme anarchists writings on various Usenet groups and I thought maybe Wikileaks might be different. At the time I was writing on my old blog Otherworldly Encounters and I chose to largely ignore what Wikileaks were doing. I didn’t support what they were doing but I didn’t disagree with it either. Today I have shifted in my opinion about Wikileaks. I fundamentally support what they are doing but I don’t support how they do it.
As I understand things, Wikileaks is essentially a support network for the ideologies of Julian Assange. They publish secret and classified documents and cables that have been intercepted and passed onto them by insiders and or hackers. I believe that the foundation of Julian’s methodologies, is the idea that if you strangle the flow of information from one geopolitical-corporate entity to another, you strangle the beast and bring it to it’s knees.
At first glance, this seems like a an effective idea for creating transparency and disabling The Powers That Be (in this case the lower arms of The Architecture). But the more I think about it, the more I see some significant flaws in how Wikileaks does what it does.
Before I talk about what these might be and how they might be rectified, let me first say, for the record, that I disagree strongly with one thing they do. They publish the names and personal details of many innocent people. And as a result some people have been killed and others have experienced great personal suffering. I’m not an outright anarchist (and I don’t believe that Julian is) but I strongly abhor this approach. I don’t believe that there needs to be collateral damage. That’s an ideology that those Wikileaks opposes practice, so it’s hypocritical for Wikileaks to take the same approach ! I believe that Ed Snowden (whether he’s what we think he is or not) seems to have the same beef with Wikileaks !
So what’s wrong with Wikileaks and how might they do what they do more effectively ? I’m no one of importance and a total dumbass when it comes to IT (just ask my monitors !) but I’m very good at understanding people and systems. So these are just a few ideas from the dumb kid on block :
- Wikileaks may have some great ideologies but their delivery sucks ! Wikileaks needs to play the Public Relations/Propoganda game more intelligently, giving out one message to the public and another to the beasts they wish to strangle.
- Wikileaks needs to remember that the governments groups, covert agencies, corporations and individuals that they are attacking are supported by a system with lots of money, strategic and tactical plans, lots of people and assets. It’s far too naive to believe that a small network of supporters and hackers and a system of mobile DNS’s, is enough to stay in front of the game. I understand that they depend on private financial support and lots of good will. But they need to take it to the next level if they really want to strangle these beasts. They need an army of networks, they need teams devoted to developing and implementing strategic and tactical plans, they need a wider range of corporate and non corporate sponsors and a volunteer network that is carefully trained and supervised. Unless Wikileaks plays like the big boys, they will never have the grunt to bring them down. Julian and the rest of Wikileaks have to remember that they are fighting individuals and systems and that these systems were created over decades and some of them over centuries. They are enmeshed in the very fabric of society. And unless Wikileaks enmeshes itself in a similar way, it is a sitting duck in the water. Julian founded Wikleaks on the assumption that if information was intercepted, leaked and put out for the masses; that the smart and caring end of the Bell Curve would get off their arses and do something about it. But what he and they have discovered, is that most people couldn’t give a shit ! Apathy is widespread, which is why we have the problem of widespread abuse of power in the first place. To combat this Wikleaks needs to do several things :
- First accept that most people, including those who should care, don’t care.
- Second, employ a team of people (say a 100 people) who’s sole job is to filter through all the material, prior to it’s being released. This would allow Wikileaks to organize the material better. They could black out the names and private information of innocent people and prevent suffering and death. And they could divert information directly to people and networks who need to know about it.
- Wikleaks obviously has a network of people who support it in many different ways. But in order to process what it learns about what is happening in secret, it could work with individuals in a wide range of disciplines, including : sociology, linguistics, cryptography, mathematics, human behaviour, geopolitics, journalism, public relations, foreign policy, law, military studies, business studies, economics, social justice, etc.
- Wikileaks is playing a game. A very dangerous game. A game of one-upmanship, in which the stakes grow greater and greater. But most people don’t give a shit, so long as they can buy a Big Mac and play on the Internet. In order to to be relevant to most people’s lives, Wikileaks must spread their message through as many different sources as possible. I know this maybe legally challenging but it’s not impossible.
- Wikileaks motto is “We Open Governments”. It’s a great motto but as a response I would say to them “And then what ?”. In order to be truly effective and to really engage the interest of people, whether they be people who really don’t give a shit or the one’s who do give a shit, Wikileaks has to offer solutions. “What comes after you strangle the beasts Wikileaks ?”. As soon as you kill one entity, it re-invents itself or others rise to fill it’s place. On one level, what the beasts are doing isn’t the real problem ! The real problem is how the beasts are multiplying ! Lets say in a perfect scenario, that Wikileaks strangles the flow of information from one beast to another. Then what ? Things go quiet for a while, while the game of one-upmanship takes a new twist, before the beast rises with a new head ? Come on Wikileaks, think systemically, short term and long term. Strangling the flow of information is just one important ideology ! But you need other core ideologies to build a strong sustainable foundation for a process or a movement !
- As a leak agent / agent provocateur, those in Wikileaks are beginning to see pictures on different scales. They see the trees and kill a few small ones and a few big ones but they also see the forest and know how it works and how it’s structured. Wikileaks could start talking more openly about how the human world works and what the pictures they see look like. The more this information reaches those who want to know – the individuals and researchers and institutions who care, the greater the chance of Wikileaks creating real, lasting change.
The greatest risk to Wikileaks, is not that Julian Assange gets killed or jailed for life. It’s that they become irrelevant, like piss in the wind or wanking in the dark ! Wikileaks maybe the most novel political idea of the last 2,000 years. But it’s legacy maybe pointless and forgotten, unless it begins to actually SEE it’s enemies clearly and mimic how they function. To fight water, become like water. To fight fire, become like fire.
I am a simple human being who believes in equality and justice for all beings. Julian Assange seems to believe in some of the same things I do. But in order to practice the art of equality and justice, he must also see that the things he fights are in all human beings. We all struggle with negative aspects of the self. Which is why our real enemy is not The Architecture but the fictions created by the mind. To transform a system that is corrupt, we have to first transform how the mind functions and how it sees itself. When we see the mind, we see the world.
Long may Wikileaks and other groups like them bring good into the world ! But may they also learn to be more effective in revealing relative truth and turn the very same ferociousness of inquiry inwards and discover the light and darkness that they themselves disown.
Last week I attended the Bendigo Writers Festival and heard Julian speak in a very heart felt televised interview. I (and a couple of dozen other people) gave him a standing ovation because I felt he deserved it and I wanted to acknowledge all that he had fought for and sacrificed ! 3,000 years ago my guide Kanatek witnessed the might and greed of many waring groups in the formation of a great empire. 2,500 years ago Buddha prescribed the antidote to suffering in a world full of greed and ignorance. 2,000 years ago Jesus reminded us that the kingdom of heaven is within, at a time when Roman power and greed threatened to destroy the world he knew. And for the rest of our lives, the human world will be caught in a perpetual dance between two great forces of human nature. Nothing about how human societies function will change for thousands of years, until every single human knows the true nature of the self. Until that time, we can expect to see a never ending drama between TYRANT and AVENGER. On the one hand, the players in the lower arms of The Architecture and on the other Wikileaks and the myriad groups and individuals like them that will follow. The details in the game will change but the picture will remain the same. The only thing that might change is the technology at the core of the game – Biocomputing and the like. With any luck, the foundation that people like Julian Assange and groups like Wikileaks are building today, will be integrated into these new technologies and create a world of greater transparency.
I don’t really believe that Wikileaks has achieved much. But what it has done is shown what can be done and it has created something completely different for our descendants and the human race that has yet to be born. Who knows how one thing leads to another and what Wikileaks will lead to ?
I can’t help wondering what the real Mr Anonymous thinks of all this !
May we all continue to believe in equality and justice for all and celebrate the small victory that is Wikileaks !
Hey folks, here’s an interview with Julian Assange at the Bendigo Writers Festival (Victoria, Australia) last night. It’s a good interview but it was just starting to get going when it had to be reined in. Julian was obviously very tired with the time difference but I think he handled the interview well. I think this interview brought out his humanity and I found him to be a much more appealing character than I had seen in other interviews. Turn up the volume because there was a lot of ambient noise in the venue during the televised interview.
The interview was done by Professor Robert Manne, who also wrote “Cypherpunk Revolutionary : On Julian Assange”. (https://penguin.com.au/books/cypherpunk-revolutionary-julian-assange-short-black-9-9781863957717 / http://www.cryptome.org/0003/assange-manne.htm)
I had posted 2 questions but they ran out of time for questions. It would have been interesting to hear Julian’s response. My questions were :
- Julian, others like Glen Greenwald and Ed Snowden have referenced the Global Panopticon that seems to be rising from within The Architecture that constitutes the backbone of the worlds hidden power structure. You’ve done a lot to reveal how this Architecture works and what such an all seeing, all knowing structure might look like. And people Steven Greer have drawn attention to this structure through the ET disclosure movement. You’ve acknowledged that you were lured subversively into meeting Eric Schmidt and he and his off siders garnered all they could from you – unknowingly to you ! What role do you think Google is playing in the control of privacy and freedom and reshaping geopolitics ? Do you see Google attempting to create an artificial intelligence that gathers all, knows all and sells all to the highest bidder ? And do you think Google’s intentions include rebuilding The Architecture as it wishes and reshaping the destiny of the human race or are their intentions less dramatic ?
- Julian what do you miss after years of incarceration ?