How to Make Contact with the Hairy Folk – Part 1
Hey folks, how’s life ? 😉
A number of people have asked me how I made contact with the Yowie people and I’ve been reluctant to discuss the issue at length because: 1. I don’t have time and 2. Teaching others how to have contact will have repercussions for the Hairy Folk (Yowie, Sasquatch/Bigfoot, Yeti people etc.). So, after much reflection I have decided to talk more openly about the subject. I do however urge you to consider the following caveats :
- Know why you wish to make contact.
- Figure out if you really are ready. Can you handle contact – strange happenings; loud noises – snapping branches, running through trees, falling trees, growls; a physical presence; unexpected telepathy; the appearance of strange objects/gifts ?
- At all times treat the Hairy Folk and their environment with the utmost of respect.
- Never approach them with any kind of weapon or agenda (both are weapons).
- Leave your cameras and recorders at home until you have earned their respect.
- Attempt your initial contacts alone – that way they get to know you without disturbance of another, who may not be ready.
- Drop all expectation and desire for control over the situation or what happens.
- Don’t take your dogs into the forest during attempted contact.
In addition to these it maybe useful to you to read all that I have written on how to make ET contact : https://etandi.wordpress.com/how-to-make-et-contact/; as many of the principles are the same.
I’ve posted a little on the Hairy Folk here : https://etandi.wordpress.com/category/hairy-folk-contact/.
Once you know why you want to make contact with the Hairy Folk, there are several basic things you need to consider :
- Where do I think I make contact with the Hairy Folk ?
- What time of the year would I like to try and make contact ?
- How long will I attempt contact ?
- Who will I tell about my attempted contact (before and after the event) ?
- What do I need for contact (practicalities like food, shelter, clothing, torches and gifts) ?
- Am I prepared for contact to occur when I am least prepared for it (i.e. after my effort to make contact) ?
Take your time thinking about these things because they are important practical considerations.
Once you’ve worked through all of these issues, there are several critical steps towards initiating contact. But before I tell you what they are, let me tell you something. I realized recently that I had had contact with the Yowie people well before I tried to make contact. I didn’t know that until Dude said something and I started to think about it. Then I realized he was right. Also my son, who has never attempted to make contact with the Yowie people, has had contact with them and is regularly followed by a young male because of who he is. Something about my son resonates with this individual and he perceived that when we were out camping in a solitary location across the border in South Australia. So the bottom line is this – The Hairy Folk probably know about you before you have any interest in making contact with them !
So what initiated my contact with the Hairy Folk ? My interest in them has always been there but for many years I thought they were just unknown primates/hominids. Then I had a conversation with my ex-wife (who had encountered them as a child) and I started to think otherwise. A few years later my guide Kanatek told me a story about how he met hairy extraterrestrials (who were friends with his sister) some 3,000 years ago and how he went on to have a relationship with them. The hairy extraterrestrials he described sounded just like our Hairy Folk. Later during a conversation with Todd Michael and as a result of hearing about Todd’s experiences, I felt some urge to make an effort to connect. So what did I do ? First I had a conversation with the group of 8 ETs I refer to as The Beloved Carers and they told me all about the Hairy Folk, where they are on Earth and where they live in the mountains where I was living at the time. When I asked them how best to make contact with the Yowie people, they suggested I do so telepathically/telempathically and take it from there.