Your Input Required
Hey folks, how’s life ? We’ve been pretty busy here after the floods, with cleaning up and pulling down all the fences that were destroyed. The recovery will take several months but that’s OK. We still have the possibility of more flooding in the next few weeks but so far, things are looking much better. We are however surrounded with more mosquitoes than you can swing a dead cat at !
Once a year I ask for feedback from you guys and that time has arrived again. So a couple of quick questions :
- What works well on this blog and what does not ?
- Is there anything you previously asked me to write about that I did not ?
- Are you OK that I don’t respond to every comment ?
- Is there anything you would like me to write about or talk about (on a TSM) that I have not yet spoken about or that needs further clarification ?
- From time to time I’ve thought of relabeling this blog under a different title that is more reflective of the sorts of things I am likely to share – which as many of you know, is not always related to the ET subject. Do you think that matters or is the current title sufficient to cover the many different subjects I like to explore ?
I’ll do my best to address the things you have asked me to write about previously and anything new you might suggest I write about.
Also, I am curious to know if there is a particular subject you’d like to read about in a book form, if I were to write it ? Regarding the ET subject, I have written a musical about ET contact (which I hope to publish as part of a book of plays and musicals in 2018) and am writing a novel about a man’s contact with two ETs in a small town, a year after the death of his wife (which I hope to publish in 2018-2019). Other projects on the horizon include :
- A book about my own ET contact experiences (which I’ll write in 2017).
- The ET Art project book(s) which Rachel Bree and myself (which we would like to complete in 2018).
- The Interviews with Ancient Aliens (Dude’s Book in 2017 & Anamika’s book in 2018).
- How to Make ET Contact Book (which I’ll write in 2017-2018).
- ET related essay book (which I’ll write in 2018-2019).
I guess if you had any suggestions that tickle my fancy, I could consider integrating them into one of the books I plan on writing. If for example, there was a particular subject I haven’t addressed or a subject you’d like me to expand on, I could integrate it into a future book.
Writing about this subject is really a secondary consideration for me, after working on my fiction projects and taking care of my son and my health. But I recognize that it’s an important subject and that sometimes I have opinions, insights and points of view, that are at odds with the majority of people interested in the ET subject. So, your constructive feedback on what you’ve found to be interesting and or helpful, helps me to focus my effort on things that people want to read about. I’d like to write a lot more about the Internal Word contact experiences I’ve had but I don’t know that people are really ready for that stuff. Where as, lots of people want to know about how to make contact and who the ETs are. It’s always a careful balance between expressing what I need to express and writing what people want to know about !
For those of you who maybe wondering, yes I still plan on making the audio contact series. I just haven’t had the time. And because the subject kind of bores me, I need to make a real concerted effort to discipline myself to do it. But it will happen. I don’t know when but it’s coming, eventually !
Thanks for reading this post and remember that if you like this blog, you can support my work with a one off or regular donation, via the tab at the top right hand side of the blog. Your donations make a huge difference to helping me to cope with the limitations that come with having tumours and really encourage me to pull my finger out and write !
Have a wonderful day, Bright. 😉