The Second American Civil War
Hey folks, here’s an old article I posted on Project Avalon Forum a few years ago. I thought it might resonate with some of you.
* * *
I want to share some thoughts with you about a subject which is very uncomfortable for many people to contemplate – especially those of you who live in the USA. I am by nature a very optimistic and compassionate person but I am also not afraid to see how the world really works and I tend to take notice of certain trends. So this subject is coming from that place – that part of me who is curious about the world at large.
I first began thinking about a second American Civil war in 1989 when I was studying science and I became friends with a Canadian exchange student, who spent a great deal of time talking about what was wrong with America’s Foreign Policy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_policy_of_the_United_States). I hadn’t really thought much about it before then – except for the impact of a potential nuclear war (I was the guy who wrote an essay on it and did a class presentation in high school – scaring the crap out of all my class mates). Later in 1994 I spoke more about the issue of a civil war with my girl friend. At that stage she didn’t think it was likely to happen, on account of the preparations that had been made by the worlds power structures. Back then I knew little about what I would later come to know as The Architecture. So anyway, the issue has floated in and out of my head since then and in 2006 I began to consider that it might be a real possibility.
When I first began exploring the possibility of a major solar event more than a decade ago, I was also told by someone that back in the early 80’s, a new currency had been planned to replace the $US. I suspected that this was a way of steam rolling the escalating debt. I wondered what else was being orchestrated to fit with with a possible solar event.
In 2006 it became very clear to me that there were numerous possible events that might coalesce under one event. These being :
- An unsustainable rise in population (and proportionate fall in biodiversity).
- Covert planning for slow culling of the ageing population (think paid Euthanasia, back van weapons targeting those with heart disease etc.) and specific populations (think lower socio-economic groups and people with high health care needs).
- The replacement of the $US.
- Major race and religious riots and riots against government.
- A major solar event and subsequent loss of the power grid and all infrastructure.
Of course we could take any one of these events and see them as catalysts for a major internal national event.
Now 8 years later I have a much better understanding of how The Architecture works and how the subtle structure of The Architecture is integrated into every aspect of modern life (particularly modern American life). There has been a definite coalescence of issues. And collectively they are acting to transform how humanity functions. The most significant issues may yet be on the horizon. What I see is this :
- There are major plans to reduce the population in gross and subtle ways (personally I think it’s necessary but I don’t agree with the methods – I might well be a supporter of the Georgia Guide Stones !). There really is a major population issue. The key issue is the impact that human numbers are having on biodiversity and ecosystems and planetary health (non global warming related issues).
- The American government has only a handful of ways out of it’s current debt :
- Cull the population and specifically reduce the budren of Medicare (and those who create the greatest Medicare burden), which if not amended will totally collapse in 1-2 decades.
- Print more money and risk hyper inflation.
- Print more unaccountable money to support the lower arms of The Architecture and in so doing create lots of business and employment for the military industrial complex – which in turn will help keep the economy buoyant.
- Prepare to replace the $US and completely transform financial systems beyond what is currently recognized as a democratic capitalist state.
- Those who are really in power are laying the plans for a new social model, which emulates other social systems which were successful for those in power – such as the Indian Caste System, Stalinist Socialism, Mussolini’s National Fascism, Huxley’s Brave New World, Blair’s 1984 and so on. Just which system has been developed as a model is unclear but it has all the hallmarks of integrating the best and worst of every totalitarian/authoritarian system (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totalitarianism / http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism ) known to man. It may well be much more subtle in some ways, than we can ever imagine – which giving the appearance of encouraging freedom and human rights.
- The Architecture is well entrenched and the lower arms (the insidious part) will be almost impossible to dismantle, while ever it is linked to geopolitics, profit, employment and livelihood.
- The lower arms of The Architecture is using a wide range of methods to shape internal US geopolitics and demographic politics.
- Those in power know that a major external event is on the horizon. They know this because in the early to mid 80’s they used naturally gifted psychics to look into the future and create probable future profiles spanning many thousands of years (think recent references to FUTURE WARFARE which have been all to easily dismissed). Since then, I suspect they have used other psychics and remote viewers to double check the future. The most likely event (and the one that I was shown) is a catastrophic solar event. Those in power could have taken widespread preparations to fit the appropriate capacitors to vulnerable transformers or build standby transformers en masse but they haven’t. Why ? I suspect because a major solar event will :
- Naturally cull the population.
- Help shift geopolitics that would otherwise take decades.
- Help those in power to reshape the social structure.
- Facilitate the implementation of a new currency in the US and a restructure of financial infrastructures.
- Help in the implementation of future population control policies.Catastrophic events are a natural part of Earth’s existence. The fact that such an event could result in the death of many, is an unfortunate side effect.
Anyway that’s a brief overview of what I see. Now to explain how that links to a new American Civil War.
First let me ask you a few questions. How do you define civil ? How do you define war ? How do you define civil war ? How do you define civil disobedience ? The answers to these questions underscore the possibility of a Second American Civil War. But consider this. Those in power have tried to answer these questions and as a result have more than likely developed strategic, operational and tactical plans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_planning / http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tactical_objective / http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_strategy / http://usarmy.vo.llnwd.net/e2/rv5_downloads/info/references/army_strategic_planning_guidance.pdf / http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_military_tactics ) to address how these answers relate to the maintenance of their current structure and addressing the their own key priorities. What the civilian population lacks overall, is a sense of the planning that has already been done regarding the threat of a civil war or civil disobedience. But what those in power lack is the unpredictability and uncertainty element of individual people, groups and systems in how they will respond to specific events and interventions.
But no doubt, those in power (in and out of the lower arms of The Architecture) are learning all the time. Movements like the Occupy movement and the Arab Spring, provided those in power with the perfect opportunity to study humans, systems and society and get a better handle on what was once considered ”a loose variable” – human unpredictability. In many ways Occupy came at the perfect time and provided those in power with the opportunity to tests the weaknesses of some of their plans. You know the adage “A plan is only as good as it’s weakest link.”.
So in addition to defining what these terms mean, it’s clear that those in power continue to update and create new plans to deal with future events. Such strategic, operational and tactical plans also include methods for shaping internal geopolitics, demo-politics, initiating events and shaping events . How for example would the American public know when a civil disobedience event was orchestrated and when it was genuine ? Such methods have been used for thousands of years. Is it little wonder that China produced The Art of War http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_War, given the methods it had been using since before the first dynasty ? And what if such an event was used as a single step in an unfolding strategic plan (with many steps) to catalyze the implementation of a new social system ? And how for example would the American public know if an internal event based on defending a basic human or constitutional right, was orchestrated or genuine ? America has already been hoodwinked by 911. And although many people get it now, few were in the know before 2001. What other attempts to defend human rights have concealed a hidden agenda ? The civil rights movement ? Feminism ? Pro abortion, pro choice ? The rights of refugees ? The protection of biodiversity ? Anything can be used to conceal an ulterior motive and very few people ever really see !
It is clear to me, that the shaping of the American mind (and the same is true of most nations in general), fits within a well planned, well orchestrated, well thought out strategy to redefine what it is to be an American citizen. The tools of those in power (in and out of The Architecture) span everything from religion, medicine, food, science, academia, education, healthcare, agriculture, pharmacology, mental health, financial management, work, sport, entertainment, the internet and a wide range of other systems and aspects of modern life. Americans are in the system whether they like it or not. But freedom is always just a heartbeat away !
So it is almost impossible for any American to know if what they see and experience is what it appears to be. The ability to distinguish between orchestrated and genuine events is widely diminished and conspiracy theorists from every variety add confusion and chaos to the healthy mind.
So it maybe impossible to say how or what a new American Civil War might look like before during or after. But we can speculate why it might happen. It might happen because :
- Those in power orchestrate key events in key places.
- The populace loses complete faith in it’s government.
- The populous is conditioned to choose sides over the divisive issues of race, religion, foreign and domestic policies, constitutional or human rights.
- The populace grows tired of a push for a one world government.
- Conspiracy grows disproportionately to reality and becomes a catalyst for widespread dissension and civil disobedience across a range of issues in many different places.
- A single profound truth or untruth grows like wildfire across the internet, invigorating widespread civil disobedience.
- The man at the core of Anonymous reveals precious information about plans the lower arms of The Architecture are about to foist on the American public.
- The rapid development of a novel Pandemic/Epidemic across the American continent.
- The complete collapse of the financial sector and the flow on effects throughout the American nation – including the collapse of many systems and the food supply system.
- The over extension of American Foreign Policy into one too many wars (e.g. another Gulf War) and the subsequent death of thousands of soldiers and civilians.
- The continuation or development of widespread natural disasters (e.g. drought, colony collapse disorder etc.) that widely diminish food and/or water supplies or a sharp rise in prices of food, water and other essential commodities.
- A major solar event which collapses the power grid and subsequent essential infrastructures.
- A powerful EMP attack on America which also collapses the power grid.
Secession of one or several states from the union, as a result of federal or state bankruptcy or any number of the above.
No doubt there are many other reasons why a Second American Civil War might start. My money is on some kind of social contagion that is orchestrated at the beginning. I suspect that if it were to happen, the solar event will not be long in tow. But who knows, maybe neither will ever happen !
One thing is for sure, that if there is a Second American Civil War, it will not be south against north or fought just with guns. And unless some of the right wing ultra conservatives or neo Nazis gain power, it will have nothing to do with traditional slavery. It will however have everything to do with other interpretations of slavery ! So even though we can’t say what it might look like, we can speculate about who might be engaged in such a war. Here are some possibilities :
- Everyone or anyone against each other.
- Christians vs non Christians.
- The people vs the government (ain’t the people the guv’n’ment ?).
- States vs state or State vs state.
- Crazy people vs less crazy people.
- The people vs the military.
- Alex Jones vs the guv’n’men.
- Alex Jones vs The Reptilians.
- The haves vs the have nots.
- Children vs parents (I like this one).
- The government vs the government.
- The government and the people vs the government.
- Veterans vs whoever they feel like.
- Bikies against whoever they feel like.
I mean honestly, is it at all possible to accurate forecast who will fight who ? How can we possibly decide who will be at war and define who is the enemy ? If you fight and beat the government, you still need a government later on to help run the country. And for every evil man you replace, there are 10,000 who would like to take his place.
So perhaps now more than ever, a new civil war is on the cards but I’ll be damned if I can understand the logic of any of it. My sense is that what we are seeing is an unfolding a very old pattern in the development of human societies. The occasional outburst of turbulence (war and civil disobedience) is logically inevitable, when the populace lacks self awareness and when mankind overall is driven by fear and emptiness and an attachment to things that are impermanent. A new civil war may well be on the cards for the making of a new America. But if it does happen, what could this new America look like ?
Will it be a $USA Inc. 2.0 with more pretense of what appears to be democracy ? Or will it be $USA Inc. 1.0, where every citizen complies and behaves under the watchful eye of a Robocop like system of authority ? Or will it be $USA Inc. 1.0, where every citizen is given the illusion of democracy, while being shaped and molded (a softer version of the previous but closer to a soft version of Huxley’s Brave New World or Blairs’ 1984). Will it be a fairer America that continues to expand democratically, pull it’s foreign policy head in and begins to create a more just and loving society ? Or will it be an America that returns to an agrarian age or a type of Agrarian Socialism because that’s how it will support the elite or because it sees it as a better option ?
America is such a diverse country with an incredible history, that almost anything is possible ! But my suspicion is that the future of the American experiment has been planned. What remains to be seen is whether or not a Second American Civil War is part of that plan or if the unpredictable element will alter those plans.
Thank god I live in Australia !
Those in power long ago, thanks to their psychic profilers, recognized that Australia offered many unique opportunities for a new kind of social experiment. The key difference is that we do not have the right to bear arms. As a social experiment of the British, we began as a penal colony by dispossessing our first people of their land. We were on the whole, more of a dumping ground, than many countries. And that has surprisingly made all the difference to the long term development of the democratic model. But Australia is not Scott free of problems. We too have huge social and environmental problems. But unlike America, our constitution (despite it’s lack of address towards human rights) does not recognize the right to bear arms. The right to bear arms is in many ways the Achilles Heal of American democracy – a thorn to both government and citizens. In addition we have a small population relative to our land mass and are close to Asia – both of which have completely altered our experiment with democracy.
America is both a wonderful model for the human social experiment and a model for how not to do things. The retaliation and hostility from many non Christian nations is sometimes morally justified. What is lacking is human compassion for the ordinary citizens of America.
There is no perfect model for how human societies should function and there never has been. Bhutan has a pretty good model but it is an isolated country that has done a good job of keeping tight boundaries. And it has many challenges ahead of it.
America remains both the crossroads of the human social experiment and the greatest prophet for the collective human future. However America’s future plays out, it will effect all of us in many different ways.
Whatever happens, all is good. This is ”the best of all possible worlds” to quote a certain well known French man ! All that happens in the American future has it’s place and will ultimately help our descendants to be a happier, healthier species and lay the foundation for humans to be fully embraced by our cosmic family.
All civil wars are a really just a revolution of sorts. The greatest American Revolution is the revolution of the heart. The revolution that will never end.
Posted on November 18, 2015, in The Architecture, Uncategorized, War and tagged Civil War, conflict, geopolitical conflict, Military Industrial Complex, Second American Civil War, wAR. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.